Chapter 45

I woke up to the zipping of pants. Andrew was standing there putting on his pants and shoes.

"You was good. I'll be looking forward to next week"He said and then put a pair of keys next to me.

"I know you know better than to tell anyone"He smirked. He peck my lips and walked out the door.

I sat there and cried my heart out. I can't believe he did this to me. I could be pregnant by the pyschopath. I never wanted this. I should've stayed in Georgia.

I grabbed the keys and unhandcuffed myself. I sat up and as soon as I stood up, I fell down. I grabbed the bed and stood up. I limped all the way outside. I sat down on the curb and called Quincy.

"Quincy"I said broken.

"Wassup baby. You ok. Why didn't you come home last night?"

"Can you please pick me up? I'll txt you the address"

"Baby! What happened?"

"Quin-"

"Tell me-"

"Quincy! Just get here"I yelled and then hung up.

I texted him the address and he was here in under 45 minutes. He ran out the car and towards me.

"Baby. I'm sorry, what happened?"He said caressing my cheek. I grabbed his shoulder and stood up. More like wobbled.

"What's wrong with you legs Jay?"

"I'll tell you in the car"I said walking towards it and getting inside.

He got in the car and looked at me waiting for an explanation.

"Andrew took me from the grocery store and-"

"Wait! You said Andrew"He said cocking his head to the side.

"Yes"I said looking down.

"Continue please"He said gesturing with his hand.

"Well I can't really tell you because he threatened me"

"Hold on! And he threatened you"He held up his hand and starting laughing.

"Yes"

"Now. You gon continue on with your story because best believe he anit laying his hand on you and I promise that"He said.

"He handcuffed me to the bed and r-raped me multiple times and then left me like dirt"I cried.

"Wow!"He laughed bitterly.

"This is my fault"

"No it's not"He looked at me seriously.

"You dont know the whole story Quincy"

"Well then enlightened me"

"I-I messed around with Andrew before I left Miami two year ago but it was only once and I got pregnant"

"Wait! You slept with him and he got you impregnated"He said as he face turned red.

"I'm sorry Quincy"

"Its aight. We wasn't together anyways. I know there's more so go on"He said rubbing his face.

"He got incarcerated and it was said that he would get life. He had killed a disabled man cause he was aiming for you an-"

"So he was trying to kill me and you didn't tell me"

"Can I finish telling you please?"I said looking down and he nodded.

"After I find out, I wanted nothing to do with him because I still love you. I told him and he got angry but i didn't care. I got an abortion and after I did I felt so guilty. I didn't want to kill an innocent child but I wasn't in the right state of mind. So when I was, I regret it every single day. That was my baby and I killed it"I said breaking down into tears.

"And now he's trying to make me suffer. I don't even know how he got out"

"Baby. I'm so sorry for what your going through. But were gonna get through this and I will kill him this time. I promise you that he will never hurt you"He said hugging me.

"Thankyou"I sniffled.