Chapter 47

I was at Quincy's club "Mark" checking up on things because he wanted me to see how things were going. There was barely no one here because it was daytime. There was just like 2 bartenders here. I walked downstairs from Quincy's office and seen a blood trail. I walked around the bar and seen the bartenders dead. I covered my mouth and tried to turn around when I felt a gun to the back of my head making my blood run cold.

"It's time"I heard Andrews voice say and then everything blacked out.

~*~*~*~
I woke up in a dark room and looked around. It stunk in here, it literally smelled like death. I looked around and there was blood stains on the walls and mold. 

I threw up on the floor because I couldn't take the smell.

"Wassup baby"I heard Andrew say and I looked up. He had this crazy look in his face and I was scared.

"Please let me go drew"I said and then I threw up again.

"Come on! I want you to take a pregnancy test"He said holding out his hand.

"No!"I yelled and he back slapped me.

"Don't disobey me"He smiled. He yanked me up and dragged me out the room as I fought. He threw me into a wall and grab me by the neck choking me. I clawed at his hands as his face turned red out of anger.

"Listen here! You need to stop all this nonsense or I will kill you"He said chuckling the last part. He let go of me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

I looked at the counter and seen a pregnancy test. "If you don't take it, I swear I will kill you"He yelled behind the door.

I opened the box and took out the stick. I pulled down my pants and peed on it.

Me and drew waited five minutes and the test came out positive. "Oh goody! Your pregnant"He smiled.

"It better be mines"He said punching me in the face making my nose bleed.

"I'm so sorry baby"He said caressing my cheek.

"Stop it Andrew"I said pushing his hands away. He grabbed me by my hair and turned on the tub letting it feel up to the top. He pushed my head into the tub making me scared and I started trying to remove his hands. He pulled me up and threw me on the ground.

"Go clean yourself up"He said throwing clothes at me and leaving out.

I'm gonna die if Quincy doesn't find me soon.

Quincy Brown

"What you mean Jayda gone?"I said angrily.

"Andrew came and killed your two bartenders and took Jay"Nike said.

"What happened to the guards I sent over there?"

"They were found in a dumpster dead"

"I swear when I see him, I'm gonna really kill him this time"I said slamming my fist on the table.

"I'm sorry man. Me and monnie should've got better security"He said looking down.

"It's not y'all fault. But do you know where his location"

"We went to his house and he was nowhere to be found. We searched his warehouses but they came up empty. I'm afraid he's off the grid"

I flipped my desk over and walked out the room. I can't deal. This dude been gone for two years and wanna come back and mess up everything. I'm gonna make him suffer and make sure of it on my life.