Chapter Eighteen

Skylar's hairstyle above and her makeup below.

Skylar's POV

I woke to a freezing cold liquid being poured on me. Because of this I jolted up out of the bed.

"What the?" I said, looking up to see a laughing Lauran and a very smug Ryder.

"Pay back is a b**ch." Smirked Ryder.

"You never said anything about payback." I growled.

"I never didn't say it." He smiled.

"You are going to wish you never did this." I smirked evilly.

"Dude, you're toast." Lauran whispered to Ryder. He turned pale.

"Babe, I'm sorry, it'll never happen again." He said, raising his arms in surrender and slowly backing out of the room.

"You better watch your back....babe."

"Skylar, let's talk about this." I was silent. "Skylar?"

"Boo." That caused him to scream and run out of the room and me to die laughing.

"Wow, for a very powerful Alpha, he can get pretty scared of you."

"Thank you, it's one of my many talents."

"Anyway, our party starts in a few hours, so it's time to get ready."

I walked into the bathroom, took off my now wet clothes, and hoped into the shower. I washed my body, washed my hair and shaved. When I was done I walked back into my room, noticing Lauran had left, and went to my closet to pick out my party dress. I put on a strapless bra and matching panties, then slid the dress on.

I walked back into the bathroom and was about to start on my hair, when Janice and Lauran barged in, in their dresses, and still damp hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We are doing each others hair and makeup." Lauran said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Alright."

About an hour later all of our makeup was done and our hair was done. 

"Really to slay?" Lauran asked.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing both her and Janice's hand.

We walk down the hall and as we got closer to the stairs, it got a lot louder. We got to the top of the stairs and everything went silent and bowed 

"Why is everyone bowing?" I asked.

"Well you are their future Luna." Janice said, I just nodded.

As soon as we start to walk down the stairs, everyone starts cheering. We get to the bottom of the stairs and are mates are there.

"You look stunning sweetheart." Zach said as I walked into his arms.