Chapter Seventeen

Time Skip- about a month, little over three weeks ish

Skylar's POV

So it has been about a month since I have moved in with Zach and Ryder and everything has been good. Lauran and I had small little parties with our mates and family and we are now doing some finishing touches for our big party tonight. 

Today is also the day that Janice and Max find out the gender of their baby. They announced it completely to the pack a couple days ago. They both look insanely happy and I'm happy for them. I never really believe the phrase that you glow when your pregnant until I saw Janice, she really is glowing.

The twins have become more protective since the water park. They have more guards sent with me and more who patrol the borders, I'm starting to get a little worried. 

It was finally time to find out the gender of the baby and I was heading to the pack hospital along with the twins, Jason, and Lauran. 

When we got there we were told to wait in the waiting room. A few minutes after we got their I saw Max come out.

"Max, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong, the doctors are just about to start and Janice want you and Lauran in there too." Max said smiling. Lauran and I got up and followed Max into the the room that Janice was in.

"Hey girls." She greeted us.

"Hey. Are you sure that us being in here is okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Okay." Lauran and I went and sat in the seats that were next to the bed and Max stood right next to her, holding her hand and smiling at  her.

"I can't wait till that's me." I whispered to Lauran.

"Me either."

When the doctors were ready, the pull some blue jelly on Janice's stomach then used to wand to start the ultra sound.

"Okay, Janice, here is your baby's head, it's hand, and let's see, there is the foot. Would you like to know the sex?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, well, Max, Janice, it looks like you are having a boy."

"A boy?" Max said. "I'm gonna have a boy!" 

"We're having a boy." Janice was gleaming,a single tear running down her face.

"Congratulations, know let's hear that heart beat." The doctor pushed a few buttons and all of a sudden you heard a little thumping sound.

"Oh my god," Janice said. "That's my baby's heart beat."

"I'll print out some pictures and you can be on your way." The doctor wiped off the jelly and left the room.

"Congrats guys. I'm so happy for you." I told them.

"Thank you."

"Have you thought of names?" Lauran asked the two.

"Yeah, we were thinking Jack or Levi."

"I like Levi." Lauran said.

"Me too." I agreed. 

"Max, what do you think?" Janice asked, looking up at Max.

"Levi."

"Well Levi it is. Um Sky, would you be the godmother?"

"I would love to be little Levi's godmother. And the godfather?"

"I don't know yet." The doctor came back in and handed Janice the ultrasound pictures.

"Here you go, congratulations again, I will need to see you back here in two months to check everything, you can make an appointment with Mia at the front. Have a nice day."

"Thank you, you too." We walked out of the room and too the boys who were still waiting out front.

"Well, boy or girl man?" Zach asked Max.

"A boy! I'm having a boy!" He yelled, causing everyone to turn and stare. "Sorry."

"Congrats dude. Name?"

"Levi."

"Nice."

Max and Janice walked to the front desk to make the next appointment and the rest of us went back to the pack house. We walked in and I headed upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Asked Lauran.

"To take a nap. We are partying tonight so I need to sleep now. Wake me up in two hours so we can get ready."

"Okay."  

I walked up stairs and fell on the bed. As soon as I hit the bed, I was out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who should the godfather be? Comment you suggestions.