Chapter Eleven

Skylar's outfit above.

Skylar's POV

I woke up squished between the two boys.

"Wake up." I said pushing them off the bed.

"Ow. What was that for." Zach said, rubbing his head.

"I need to get ready." I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried and styled my hair, and put on a little makeup. I put on a black long sleeve crop top, jean shorts, black converse, and wrapped a flannel around my waist. I grabbed a leather cross body bag and headed down stairs.  When I got downstairs the boys were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Whatcha making?" I asked.

"Pancake, eggs, and bacon, do you want any?" Zach asked.

"Sure." I went into the kitchen and saw Lauran and Janice sitting on the couch talking.

"Hey guys." I said, sitting next to Lauran.

"Hey." They said at the same time.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh, just about the baby." Janice said.

"How far along are you?" Lauran asked.

"Just a couple weeks."

"When do you think Max will notice?" I asked.

"Probably not till I'm a month along, that's about when my scent should change."

"Oh." We talked about other little things until breakfast was ready.

"Ladies, food is done." Ryder walked in and said.

"We're coming." We got off the couch and walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the small table that was in there. We all talked with each other, we being us three girls and our mates.

"When do you guys think that you will be back from the mall?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, maybe around four." I replied.

"You each will be getting a guard to accompany you." Ryder said, not looking up  from his food.

"What, why?"  

"People will eventually know that your mine and Zach's mate and when they do you will be in a lot of danger, and so will Lauran for being Jason's mate and Janice will to for being seen with you and because everyone or mostly everyone, knows that Max is one of the strongest in the pack, so you're getting guards, no exceptions."

I got up and put my plate in the sick, not bothering to  look at Ryder or Zach, and started heading for the door.

"You guys ready?" I hollered from the door.

"Yup." Lauran said walking my way. Janice and Lauran kissed their mates and walked to the car. I looked at the twins then walked out too, to mad to look at them a second longer. I got into the drivers seat of the car and pulled out of the drive way heading to the mall.

Ryder's POV (After Skylar walked out the door)

"What are we gonna do with her." I asked, looking at Zach.

"I have no idea."

"You too need to get her under control cause from the look of it she the alpha in the relationship." Jason said, laughing. His statement had also caused Max to laugh. 

"Shut it Jason." Zach said with a slight growl.

"Hey, it's true." He said, hands raised in surrender, but still a grin on his face.

"Hey, we can't help that she's a little spitfire. It's the way she is and even though it can be a little annoying, it sure is hot. Anyway, did you send the guards after them?" I asked as all four of us walked into my and Zach's office.

"Yes, I did, they should be right behind them." Max said.

"Excellent, now to deal with this."I said as I pulled a file out of my desk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, I can't believe how many reads this story has. I know to some it may not be a lot but I really didn't think it would have so many so fast, so thank you for giving this story a chance. :)

Point of view change, do you like it, would you like me to do more point of view changes, let me know.