"Ready?" he asked at the top of the stairs, i could already hear the loud music blasting from down there.

"You bet"  i said smiling from ear to ear.

As soon as we got down, the room was filled with music and laughter. People dancing left and right having the time of their lives... it was amazing.

"Well?" asked Jimin looking at me.

"I-its amazing!" i said jumping up and down.

"Come on" he said pulling me through the crowd and towards a bunch of boys."Hey Tae", Jimin said to one of the brown haired boys.

"Yo Jimin, thought you'd never come" he said, getting up and hugging Jimin.

"How much have you had to drink Tae?" he asked with a laugh.

"Not a lot"  'Tae said and came closer towards me."So is this the boy you've talked non-stop about?" Tae asked looking back at Jimin with a box smile.

"Yeah, Tae meet Yoongi, Yoongi meet Teahyung but we just call him Tae" Jimin said introducing us.

"Oh Yoongi" Tae said with a smirk "So this is the boy you have a cru-ah" Tae was saying before Jimin elbowed him in the stomach

"I think you should stop drinking now Tae" Jimin said looking worried "Why don't you just go sit back over there, you can barely stand" Jimin said motioning back towards the group of boys.

"Ok,ok,Jeez" Tae said rubbing where Jimin just elbowd him and walked back to the group of boys.

"You wanna get a drink?" Jimin asked pointing towards the bar.

"Sure" i said as we both made our way to grab some drinks...

After to many drinks the Irish music started to pick up and the party was getting more lively , with me now at a drinking table.

"Looks like we got ourselves a rich boy here boys!" said one of the men at the table whilst laughing .

"Whats that supposed to mean" i said with a slur in my voice.

"Well lets just say, a rich boy at a drink table?! I don't think so" he said taking another gulp of his bear.

"So you're saying i can't drink then?" i asked  with a little smirk on my face.

"You said it" said the man looking happy with himself.

"Wanna bet?" i asked, now fully smirking.

The man just laughed and passed me a glass "Come on then, show us what you're made of".

"Fine" i said picking up the glass and chugging it down then slammed it down on the table. All their faces were in total shock, then burst out laughing.

"Not bad rich boy" the man said patting me on the back.

I got up but then fell back ' thanks alcohol i thought as i waited to feel the impact on the floor, but instead was greeted by a firm chest.

" I think you've had enough for one night" a voice said.....its was Jimin's. I turned around and smiled at him. He took the glass from my hand and placed it back on the table as the song finished.

"Come on boys, quick and lively" I heard one on the men in the band said as the music picked up faster and more lively that before. Everyone started to link arms and paraded around the room dragging me and Jimin along with it. We were both laughing and followed everyone around the room. Soon me and Jimin  ended up on the stage in the middle of the room dancing with everyone clapping and cheering. We were both trying to do and Irish jig (and completely failing) along with the music, competing against each other and i was laughing so much i could hardly breath. Jimin then grabbed my hands spinning us both around so fast i thought we were going to fall of the stage. As the music got faster so did we , i couldn't even see straight. The song ended with me in Jimin's arms and everyone clapping and cheering, obviously ending the party on that note.

I looked up at Jimin to see him also breathing heavy now as the room started to empty.

"U-um Jimin, you can let go of me now" i said as a slight blush formed on my face.

"O-oh sorry" he said letting me go "Come on we better get you back to your parents. They're probably wondering where you are" Jimin said making his way towards the stairs since we where the only ones left in the room.

"Wait Jimin" i said still on the stage making him turn around towards me.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"U-uh thanks for t-tonight" i said ' God damn it Yoongi, couldn't you have just told him?!' i thought.

"No problem, anytime" he said giving a smile as we both made our way back upstairs....

Jimin's POV

We had just arrived outside Yoongi's room and he was about to go in.

"Well see you tomorrow" Yoongi said grabbing the handle of the door.

"Yeah" i said ' come on Jimin' i thought pushing myself to say something else "U-um tonight was great"

"Yeah it was....um what about the clothes?" he asked gesturing to what he was wearing.

"Just give it to me tomorrow" i said giving a smile.

"Ok" he said getting a bit quieter.

"How about we meet up on the deck tomorrow?" i asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah sure, what time?" he asked returning to his posh way.

"About twelve-ish?" i asked.

"Yeah , twelve it is then" he said about to enture his room. Before he did go in he turned around and hugged me out of no where.I didn't know what to do so just hugged back.'Its just the alcohol Jimin, nothing else' i thought.

"Good night Jimin" he said letting go of me and heading in.

"Night" i said giving a small wave as he closed the door "Love you" i said quietly as i made my way back to my room...

Yoongi's POV

I quickly shut the door, my face now fully red.'I just hugged him! What was i thinking! How could i be so careless'. All these statements flooded my mind as i walked quietly to my room ,careful not to wake my parents.

I changed in my pajamas and then laid down on my bed still think of what happened moments ago. And then a new statement popped into my head ' i think i'm falling in love with you Park Jimin' i suddenly thought. But this statement didn't seem bad at all.....

'Yep, im defiantly falling in love with Park Jimin.....'

A/N: Hey, fifth chapter up!😁 Can't believe 47 have read this 😱, thank you!! Thank you ForevaFanGirl and Jazzyjaz100 for voting on this story , it really means a lot!! ❤️ Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!😓 And sorry for not updating in a while! I will try to get chapter 6 up soon! 😋 Hope you enjoyed!!  Happy reading!!🙃Annyeong!!
-Jamlessfan95