Chapter One

Beep Beep Beep ...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off whelp looks like it's time to get up .

I quickly get out of bed and grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom I did my morning hygiene and hopped in the shower washing all over my body and thru my hair .

After I was finished in the shower I dried my legs and arms rubbing lotion up and down my body wrapping my towel back around my body heading back to my room .

As I walked back into my room my IPhone 7 dinged indicating I have a text I quickly picked it up I smiled it was from my best friend Marie .

From MarBear 😛✨ : GoodMorning Bestooo you walking to my house or I'm walking to yours . - sent 7:25 am

I smiled because we always walked and met each other so we could walk to school together .

To MarBear 😛✨: I will walk to yours babygirl see ya in a few 🙂 xx . - sent 7:26 am

I put my phone back on the dresser and headed towards my closet to pick something to wear I was really a nerdy girl so I didn't dress to impress I only went to school my education nothing else so who do I have to impress .

I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans a white polo shirt and some white pumas I nodded my head in satisfaction and grabbed my things such as my purse , phone , charger , lip gloss and glasses .

Once I was sure I had everything I headed downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast and talking I smiled at the sight then I seen my big brother walk out the kitchen with his plate .

Good Morning Y'all " I said letting my presence be known the all looked up from their plates and smiled .

Hey baby " My mama and daddy greeted when I sat at the table I seen Lucas laughing making me scoff Herat we go .

Good Morning little nerd " Lucas said making me roll my eyes and chuckle he so annoying .

Good Morning dummy but Good Morning mama and daddy , I have to go I told Marie I would walk over to hers today " I said standing up hugging mama and daddy and mushing Lucas head I heard him scoff and mumble I don't know why y'all when I could just drive y'all but I would never ask Lucas to give us a ride I don't wanna be a borden to his privacy .

Luca I don't wanna invade your privacy I know you have ya friends riding with ya " I said hearing chuckled and throw his head back .

Sis ya good text Marie tell ha y'all riding with me , Quincy and Trey today " Lucas said making me look at him like nigga DF who is Quincy I know who Trey is but never heard of Quincy I sighed knowing I didn't have a choice I said okay and sent a quick text to Marie letting her know what going on .

I sat and waited for Lucas to finish eating once he was done we were out , we went and picked up Marie and Trey and now we were on our way to pick up this Quincy boy Marie said I should know him because he moved here a few weeks back and he had already had most of all the girls at Brook High School I shrugged and looked on my Instagram .

After at least 10 minutes of driving we pulled up to this Quincy boy house and it was beautiful it was big almost like a mansion .

Lucas blew the horn and then I seen the Quincy quy come out he was handsome like very handsome he had a cross tattoo in between his eyebrows and one on his forehead and another on the left side of his face , he was very skinny he had a goatee and he was darkskin Jesus and he was a white black pyramid hoodie with white skinny he was sagging a little and sum black and white 12's I couldn't take my eyes off him he was too fine .

I felt a push on my shoulder making me snap out of the nasty thoughts in my head I turn to see Marie staring at me making me blush knowing I was caught .

I see ya staring boot , oweee got ya eye on something other than the books " Marie said taunting me making me nervous as I heard the car door close and a presence by me .

Hannin little mama's I'm Quincy but you can call me Q " Quincy said making me look at him good god he had a deep voice and he smelled good I blushed when I seen him smirk .

Hi my name is Ayineg but you can call me Ayin " I stuttered a little he smiled at me then looked at Marie as she introduced her self .

So Q do you have a car " Marie asked making me look at her oh lord what is she doing he looked up from his phone and smiled .

I do but I prefer riding with my niggas ya know what I mean " Quincy said laughing a little making my heart throb .

Whelp Q do you have a gf or anything " Marie said smirking at me making my eyes widen wtffff I know damn well .

Nah I don't cause I can't find the type of girl I want and I think my lifestyle might be a little to rough I'm savage ya heard " Q said making me frown I wasn't mostly his type I haven't even had a boyfriend before why would he be interested in me I sighed and he looked at me weirdly but I try to play it off with a cough .

Right before he could say something the car stopped and I thanked god as everyone got out I hurried out the car and basically ran to class .

Lord I don't even know you that well but Jesus what are you doing to me Quincy .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was this 😭 ?

What's up y'all 🙂?

Talk to me 😌 ?

No that not 21 savage real name it's a fake one ?

I love Y'all and let me kwgo ❤️

- Tierra Williams ✨