[GA] Rena and [EM] Aisha (Elsword)

A/n: so this is an imagine so the format is different. I'm also going to write theirs separate, so it's going to be Rena and then Aisha's.

~°Rena°~

-Rena would often neglect the intimacy of a relationship

-Rena would often neglect the intimacy of a relationship. Instead she'd treat you like a best friend with privileges. She did this because of the massive age gap and she felt awkward just nonchalantly kissing you.

-Rena was mainly self-conscious about her age. She was very modest about it, often reminding you that she's centuries older than you when you try and make a move on her. She'd also feel uncomfortable when someone who was equivalent to a fetus to her was dominating her.

-Rena often got caught up with the chores around the house and training, now the she had you to look after her schedule was packed. You often had her sit down and did the chores for her to prevent her from collapsing. It ended up with Rena nervously watching you as you did the chores; she'd always anticipate a fire, injury, or a mess of some sort.

-Rena is a huge fan of cuddling when you two were alone. She'd just hide it. Pulling your head into her breasts as she might sing both herself and you to sleep.

-Rena hates it when she finds out you just laid in bed for the entire day. She'd lecture you but it'd always end up forgiving you. It took a while to restore her happiness but it was worth it every time.

-On a scale of one to ten, ten being  overprotective and one not so much; Rena would be a six. She wasn't crazy and allowed you to talk to your girl friends, she trusted you. However, once she saw something as flirting she'd pull you away from the person.

-When she felt like you were getting overprotective She'd step in and say "no." and just continue to talk with Raven and Ciel, who were the ones you were most cautious of. You honestly hated it but Rena would always make up for it with a small present and reminder that you're the love of her life.

-The one who said "I love you." first was you. It just washed over you to say it as you too have been dating for quite a while, and you wanted to rekindle the spark you to had. Frankly though Rena just said she loved you back with a gleeful smile, her reaction was surprisingly subtle.

-Whenever you stated that you were cold she'd wrap herself around you as best as she could. It was pleasing to watch as she attempted to cover every part of your body with either multiple blankets or herself.

-Rena and you were a great couple, completely compatible and rarely got into fights due to your recessive attitude towards her. She'd often kiss you on the cheek and try to feed you little fruits she picked on her morning stroll through any nearby nature.

-She often asked you to bathe with her and wash her back when you two were alone in the house, which was fairly rare. She'd always try and get closer to you in someway when you were alone, such as just hugging you for long periods of time.

-She sometimes would ask you to join her when she just went for a relaxing walk. You two would just be strolling down a peaceful path hand in hand as you enjoyed the silence between you two.

~°Aisha°~

-Aisha was often prideful of your stable relationship

-Aisha was often prideful of your stable relationship. She'd brag about you to Elsword saying that shes never been this happy, and where was his girlfriend?

-Aisha was self-conscious of her breast size. Since most of the girls in the Elgang had rather large breasts Aisha felt like it was her duty to have them too. She had Eve as an exception. She'd often stared at you, on the look out of your wandering lustful eyes. But all she ever got was that you only looked at her with those love filled eyes.

-Aisha often got caught up with her non-stop study sprees where she'd lock herself in her room and just train. You often found ways into her room and force her to eat cause she'd ignore the need for food and water. Sometimes she'd reject you, forcing you to abruptly kiss her and pushing the food into her mouth. She'd try and pull away and end up hating you for the next hour, but at least she's alive.

-Aisha LOVES cuddling. It's her go-to thing for whatever she's feeling. If she's stressed she'd cuddle, if she's happy she'd cuddle. Either way she'd love to just rest her head on your chest and feel that familiar sense of security.

-Aisha hates it when you get her gifts that have to do with jewelry, especially rings. But she knew you often did this just to upset her or get her attention.

-On a scale of one to ten, ten being overprotective and one not so much, Aisha would be a 20. Aisha was EXTREMELY protective, but honestly it was cute and made you feel special. She wouldn't show it by yelling at you or at the other person; instead she'd just be extra affectionate towards you.

-Whenever Aisha felt like you were getting overprotective she'd accept it. After all you rarely did as Aisha would really only spend time with you now. The only person to worry about was that brat, Elsword.

-The first person to say "I love you." was Aisha. Very obnoxiously. She pushed the words out as if she was forced to. You of course said you loved her back and she sighed in relief, and states that she thought that she had forced you into a relationship with her.

-Whenever Aisha heard you were cold she'd try to replicate cheesy romance scenes she always read in books. She'd seize the chance to say a cheesy line about warming you up with a passionate kiss. She'd then attempt to kiss you as you tried to back away, disappointed in her for making everything a cliche from a romance novel.

-Aisha would just be a blushing mess when you two were alone, she'd blame you for everything. If she slipped she'd blame you, if she couldn't find a solution to a problem she'd blame you and etc.

-Aisha would often secretly take selfies of you and decorate it with little stickers of hearts, flowers, and anything to express her love for you. She'd later post it onto social media, adding captions such as: HOT.

~°ㅇ°~

A/n: so yea, I tried... Tbh I was just out of inspiration this week so I produced something more trashier than I usually do c:

Just a warning tho, if I still feel uninspired (I'm feeling uninspired rn) I intend on writing more imagines and such.

I also don't know who I'm doing next.