Forest 5: Alpha's Decision

Logan Hollis' point of view:

I never thought she crossed the borderline in Laelaps. I massaged my forehead as the argument continues in my meeting den.

The officials were all here, the defense and patrol team. Also, the pack of teenagers who saw her in the woods earlier.

"Naayon po ito sa rules, Alpha."

"Hindi siya dapat makaalam sa kagaya natin, maaring ikapahamak nating lahat iyon."

"Wag n'yong pangunahan ang Alpha! Naka Cobra ba kayo?! Lakas nang loob n'yo ha." Braylon scolded.

On the other couch where the defense team was sitting that leads by Thunder Emerson followed by Jacob Caspian and Jayce Slate. They were just enjoying their expresso without interrupting the concern of these young men.

We have rules to be followed and it was administered by the Hollis pack, my family, but that was a years ago. I can amend a new rules if I want to.

I still remained silent as the room filled with their noise. The patrol on the other side of the room tried to explained to these young men about the exemptions of the rule. But surprisingly, they don't know how to respect the elders. They don't have manners and that's what I hate.

"Enough, gentlemen." I coldly said. Everyone cut off their words and faced me. "As we all know, may nilabag din kayo sa rules, young men, am I right?" Since everyone remained silent I continue. "You almost attack the lady and that's the exemption of the rule. You can't harm any mundane if they never intended to be in our place. Since our area was hidden in mundane's world they didn't know the other way to come here. They just knew that fuckin' highway in the north side of the Laelaps but the lady's car was along at the damn shortcut to Tremp."

"Pero nakita niya ho kami, Alpha." The guy responded pleadingly.

"I know, and I should have assaulted all of you for your actions earlier! You've just shocked the lady and she might be in a trauma." They're looking at me with defeated in their eyes. "You already knew that someone was staring behind you. Hindi ba kayo tinuruan sa training ng makiramdam?"

I'm starting to get annoyed so I exhaled deeply to suppress my anger. "Every rules has an exemption, young men. Once is enough but if you repeat this twice then you don't want to carry a wagon, do you?" I scolded, they lower down their heads.

"Pasensya na ho, Alpha."

I was frowning in front of them, sliding my right hand on my pocket. "No one should ever know about this outside that fuckin' door. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Alpha." They all said in unison.

"Alpha? Ano ho ba ang gagawin n'yo sa babae? Pa-paano ho pag ipagkalat niya iyon?" The blondy guy asked.

I was stilled then cleared my throat. I never expected that question. I was blinded by my thought of seeing her once again.

I can sense that they are all sincere in our kind. I can't blame them with their actions though. The mundane might be hysterical if they knew we exist. Some people in Laelaps usually went to the other town for some business matter or other transactions. They must know how to keep our kind for us to live, for everyone's sake. But they must know that no mundane should cross in our territory.

"I can deal with that. And it's none of your business. You may go now." And as if on cue, they saunter towards the door and left.

I stood up and face the officials who are now staring incredibly at me.

"What now?" I said with a smug on my face.

"What should we do now to the girl, Logan?" Jayce asked.

I filed the papers on my table and wore my black jacket. "I will talk to her. You must be on your respective area right now, gentlemen. It's almost midnight."

"Alright, Logan. Sasabay na kami sayo." Liam said while grinning.

"Exactly, para save yung gas ko." Thunder added.

"I'm not in the mood of running right now, Logan." Jacod said.

"Just drop me near the river, Logan." Dylan said.

"I'll be going with you at your mansion. Naiwan ko yung wallet ko do'n noong nakaraang araw." Connor said with a poker face.

"Easyhan lang natin guys." Braylon said and burst into laughter.

These bastards know how to annoyed me but I feel happy. I considered them as my family since we've grown up together.

"Suit your demands." I opened the door quickly and left them.

I can still hear their laughter. Bastards. I went to my motorbike and drove where the lady stayed.

I opened the door in her room and walked slowly. Naabutan ko siya na mahimbing na natutulog, her lips were partly open and her hair was indeed messy. Hindi pa siya kumakain ng hapunan. I guess she was so tired for this day.

I dally walked towards her in the bed side. Why does my heart skipped a beat every time she's close to me? What's with her? I gentle caressed her hair, she moved a little.

I must go now before I lose control of myself that I might kiss her. I locked the door and went to my room. This day was exhausting. I should take a shower to freshen up before I get some sleep.

©Herroivasfur 2017

The continuation of the story is published on Dreame.