XXII.

Beyoncé.

I opened up the cabinet, and the tests were gone... gone! I lifted, moved, and looked around stuff and they were gone.

Well I could always just tell him the truth. I'm just a little scared of what he might say or do. We already have Peyton and we're engaged, he's in too deep to walk away now, right?

But, P is just a little baby! She's not even two yet, this is way too early for another kid.

"Beyoncé!" Jay called from downstairs. He called me by my full name so I panicked.

"I'm in the bathroom, give me a minute!" I yelled back. I bought some time. What if I go down there and he has the tests sitting right there waiting for an explanation? What if I go downstairs and he's pissed? But what if he's happy?

I decided to suck it up and go see what was waiting to happen.

I tip-toed down the steps and jay was standing in the kitchen.

"It's about time, you want sausage or bacon?"

I stopped in my tracks and arched my eyebrow. "Sausage or bacon?... for breakfast."

I exhaled deeply. "Bacon. I really want turkey bacon though."

"Cool, I got some of that the other day before I came over here."

"Look at you, stocking my fridge." I smiled.

"Yeah, you know I need to keep my lil baby THICC... with two C's."

I stuck my tongue out and twirled in a circle. "Well, you know."

"Yeah I do. Poke it out, let me see it." I did what he said. "Yessssss! That's what I'm talking about."

"You're always my hype man, I just love that about you." I said kissing his cheek.

"That's what I'm here for." He chuckled. "And babe, I've been meaning to ask you something,"

My heart dropped to the floor. "W-What is it?"

"There's a few houses I seen, some are close and some are far. I know you said not right now, but I think it's better sooner than later."

"Yeah yeah, you should show me. That might be a good idea." I said feeling relieved.

"Cool, I'll show you after breakfast. Wake P up for me?"

"Sure." I hopped up and made my way to her room.

"Wake up, mama." I picked her up and she only laid her head on my shoulder. I brought her downstairs with me. We sat on the couch and I turned on her favorite show, Doc Mcstuffins.

That made her open her eyes immediately. I turned her around so her back rested against my chest.

"Look at my girls." Jay said smiling. He kissed us both and sat next to us. "Breakfast is almost ready, babe."

"Okay," he was sounding too nice. I was suspicious. This could be a trap. "You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Why?"

"You seem like you're in a good mood."

"Is that a bad that? I'm in a good mood most of the time."

I looked at him suspiciously, "never mind."

He chuckled. "Ima go make the plates, y'all can bring y'all asses in here too."