Chapter 15

*Dipper's dream*

I was sitting on the roof of the Mystery Shack, a Pitt Cola in hand. Mabel was playing with Waddles. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford were playing cards. Soos was cleaning up the Gift Shop and Wendy was watching everything from the porch. It was quiet, peaceful almost. But there was someone missing. "Bill?" I called out, "Where are you?" He appeared beside me. "I'm here my love," he said kissing my cheek. My face turned pink and I smiled. I looked back down at my gamily to see them all staring at me.

It was creepy. They were all in a line, standing shoulder to shoulder. Even Soos and Wendy were in the line. I glanced over at Bill, his face was emotionless. I looked back down at the scene, "Whats going on guys?" I called. In unison, they began chanting. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

All of a sudden chains sprung out of the ground the grabbed hold of my arms and legs, as well as Bill's. We were pulled to the ground, facing eachother about 10 feet apart. "What the hell guys!" I shouted. They ignored me, and formed a circle around us. Mabel stepped forward. "You, demon Bill Cipher," she said. Her voice sounded dark and twisted. As if she were possessed.

"You have stolen my brother from me, as well as taking a nephew, and a friend. For these crimes you shall pay the ultimate price," she raised a crystal sword. "Mabel no!" I screamed. She took the sword and shoved it through Bill's chest. Blood sprayed everywhere, I watched in horror as Bill screamed. Mabel removed the sword and struck again, and again, and again. I couldn't watch. Tears were streaming down my face.

She turned to me, "And you, you are no longer my brother." She raised the sword again, hate in her eyes. Her arms swung down and everything went black.

*Bill's POV*

I watched as he tossed and turned. His body convulsed with pain. He screamed, "Mabel, no!" He was crying. It was suddenly quiet, until his back arched and he screamed in pain. Fire shot from his finger tips, covering the bed with small lines. I stood walking closer, I watched as the fire laced around him, forming a circle. In the circle, a triangle formed. He laid in the center. Of the triangle, his arms and legs spread out.

This was an interesting effect. A new Cipher circle. Where instead of just me in the center. It was me and my pinetree. I smiled, it was working. His eyes began to glow as his body floated above the bed. His flames wrapped around his body, glowing brighter and brighter. He screamed and everything went dark.

I waited for something to happen. That was when he sat up and opened his eyes. Instead of his normal chocolate brown they were now glowing a fluorescent blue, just like the color of my fire. He opened his mouth to speak, "Bill," he said, his voice was different, it had the same demonic tone as mine, my smile widened. "Yes Pinetree?" I replied, coming closer. "

"I'm ready."

Author's Note
Hello! This chapter got intense. Tell me what you thought of it by leaving me a comment. Until next time, Champ out!
*fades back into the shadows*