Chapter 6

*Dipper's POV*

I sat at the kitchen table, watching as Stan made pancakes. My mind was restless. So, I guess I'm kinda sorta dating Bill now. Which is weird. How do I tell them? Should I tell them? Or will they just tear us apart? "Jesus Pinetree, calm down. Looking into your mind has given me a headache. I have no idea how you don't have one." Bill said, rubbing his temple. I just sighed and put my head on the table, resting my arms in my lap.

I felt a hand slowly intertwine with ny own and my face started to heat up. Relax Pinetree. Bill whispered into my mind. I smiled at him and pushed my thoughts aside. Sitting up and releasing Bill's hand as stan set a platter of Pancakes in front is us.

Mabel and Ford walked in and sat across from me and Bill. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Bill cleared his throat, "So I wanted to take this time to formally apologize to you guys." Mabel dropped her fork in disbelief. Ford and Stan ignored him. "Guys come on," I said, "Will you just hear him out?" "Never," the three said in unison.

I looked at Bill. Tears were forming in his eyes. He stood up and walked out of the shack, heading towards the woods. I stood up and followed him, leaving my family staring after me, the look of shock across each of their faces.

"Bill! Wait up!" I called. He stopped walking. I ran towards him. "Bill don't go," I said. He sighed. "They will never forgive me will they?" he asked with a frown. "I don't know Bill," I replied.

"How can you stand them Pinetree? How do you trust them?" He asked, "They have hid so many things from you, they have used you, yet you still love them. How?" He questioned. I gulped, I honestly didn't have an answer to give. "Do you trust me?" He asked. This time, I nodded. He smiled and next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

He backed me up until I was against a tree. His hand sliding up under my shirt. I gasped and broke the kiss. "We can't do this here," I said. So he snapped his fingers and we were in a yellow bedroom with one king sized bed that was covered in a black comforter. I raised an eyebrow. "My house," he said with a smirk as he picked me up bridal style and plopped me onto the bed.

●●●Smut Warning!●●●

He got on top of me, his legs straddling me on either side. He began to unbutton his vest. After sliding it off his shoulders, he pulled my shirt over my head. I sat up and began to work on unbuttoning his shirt. My fingers fumbled over the buttons because of my nerves. I grew frustrated and ended up just ripping it off.

Bill smiled and laid me down, kissing me again. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I hestitated. Which was a big mistake, his hand slid down to my ass and he squeezed. I gasped and he used that oppurtunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He explored the inside of my mouth as I let out a huge moan.

He stood up and I let out a small whine. "Take off your pants Pinetree," he growled seductively. I complied, sliding off my shorts. He snapped his fingers and he was in his boxers, a pair of handcuffs in his hand. He cuffed my hands around one of the bed posts. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded and he slid my boxers off. Leaving me exposed. I blushed as he examined my body. "Not bad Pinetree," he teased. I shot him a glare. He chuckled as he took of his boxers, leaving him completely nude as well. I looked at him. Fuck he's huge. I mentally whispered. Double fuck he can read my mind. Bill laughed. Straddling me once again.

He kissed my neck slowly. Searching for my soft spot. He found it quickly, and bit down on it. I moaned loudly. He continued kissing me from my neck down to my pelvis, where he stopped just above my member. He took it in his hands and teasingly licked the tip before putting the whole thing into his mouth. My moans became louder and more frequent as he bobbed his head up and down. "B-Bill I'm about t-to..." I said. He stopped sucking, and I whined. "Are you ready?" He asked, putting my legs on his shoulders. I nodded, wanting more. He smiled and slowly slid himself inside of me. He took a second for me to get used to the feeling of him, waiting for my whimpers of pain to melt into moans of pleasure. Then he saw his cue and slammed into me as hard as he could. He hit my good spot right away and I screamed in pleasure. His thrusts getting faster and faster. "Ngh...BILL! FUCK. FASTER!" I yelled as he picked up his pace once again. I screamed as I released right in his face. And he moaned as be released inside of me.

●●Smut ended●●●

He sighed as he laid next to me, pulling me close. "Do you know what this means Dipper?" He asked. My eyes widened at the use of my real name. I shook my head. "It means you're mine now." He whispered into my ear just as I fell asleep.

Author's Note
Well shit, that escalated. 😂 I hope you guys enjoyed that. I know Dipper did..... Anyway I wanted to get another chapter up before the mess of the holidays really set in. So here you go. I promise to update again soon. Have a safe and happy holiday!! -Champ

*flies off into world of christmas magic*