Chapter 9

*Dipper's POV*

"Let me in," he whispered, and my eyes widened. Flashbacks of when Bill entered my body when I was 12 filled my mind. "No," I said, " I can't, not after the last time." "I thought you had forgiven me Pinetree." He said with a frown. "I-i did Bill b-but-" he cut me off. "Then you need to trust me Dipper, please," he said.

I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes once again. "Shit Dipper, don't cry. I love you so much, you have done so much for me," he stammered. The tears stopped. He said he loved me, to my face. I took a deep breath, "I love you too Bill, and I trust you, just don't hurt anyone. Please," I said. "Deal," he replied hilding out a hand, engulfed in blue flames. "Deal," I whispered taking his hand. He kissed me and then everything went black.

I open my eyes. It cold and pitch black dark. I try to stand, only to find Im bring held down by chains by blue chains. The give off an ominous glow. Its the only light in the room. "Where am I?" I whisper, staring off into the darkness.

Out of nowhere, a square of light appeared, nearly blinding me. When my eyes adjusted, I could see what Bill saw. Pinetree can you hear me? A voice called. "Yes, Bill is that you?" I asked. Yes it is very good, I wanted to show you something. But I could only show you if I was you. So, I needed your body. He said. "Where am I?" I asked. In our combined mindscape. I apologize for the chains but I can't let you see some of the shit hidden in my portion of it. Not yet at least. I sighed; "Fine, now what are you trying to show me?" I asked him, slightly annoyed. As much as I hate to say it, you can't trust your family. They have plans, to break your deal and tear us apart. And I can't let them separarte us. You are my Pinetree, and I need you by my side.

I saw as Bill walked up to Ford's vending machine, he looked into my mind and found the code, he put it in and went down the stairs.

*Bill's POV*

Ford turned and saw me walk in; a smile inching across his face. "Dipper I'm glad you came down here." I nodded. "I wanted a chance to explain myself." He continued gesturing me to come closer. I shuffled over to him looking down at the blueprint he has created. "I don't know what Bill has told you, but you can't trust him. He is still the evil, conniving dream demon he was when you faced him when you were 12." He paused for a moment studying my reaction before continuing, "We need to send him back to the Nightmare Realm before he tries to take over again." I sighed angrily, nodding to avoid suspicion. I hope Dipper saw all of that. He doesn't trust me or even Dipper. Pinetree, what do I do about this? He wants to be rid of me for good. I said. "I don't know Bill, now what else did you want me to see?" I smiled next was Mabel.

I walked up to Shooting Star's bedroom. Placing my ear on the door, Listen carefully Pinetree. I said. "Wendy I need a favor," she said. Oh fuck this is worse than I thought. "What's up?" I heard Red say. "It's Dipper, he is starting to get really close to Bill, and I don't think its just friendship anymore," Mabel said. "Oh shit thats weird," Red replied. "Exactly," Shooting Star replied, "So do you remember how Dipper used to like, love you?" Red laughed, "Oh yeah! He was such an adorable kid back then!" Mabel laughed with her.

"I know right," she said on between giggles, " Now what I need you to do is get in between them, like romantically," oh hell no. I mentally shouted. "Yeah I can do that," Red said, "Dipper got super attractive so it was bound to happen anyway." "Perfect! Thanks Wendy!" Shooting Star shouted, I assumed she was giving Red a hug.

Bill, let me out. I heard Dipper say. I walked up to our room and gave him his body back. Transformimg back into my human form. I looked at Dipper, expecting tears. Instead all I saw were flames. Flames that burned as hot as the hatred he now felt in his heart.

Author's Note
Woohoo 2 chapters in one day! I think I may be able to get in another one before going to bed for the night. Anyways, I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! Until next time, Champ out!
*dances off stage*