Tea Party

The bottle landed first on J.Hyo. Exited smiles flashed on the other four girls' faces. "I'll go into the kitchen," she announced, jumping up and prancing away. JinJu spun the bottle the second time. It landed on Nayeon, causing them all to grin. The girl stood and gave all the others a thumbs up before walking away.

Minutes later, Nayeon came back and sat down. "Come on back unnie!" JinJu called. As soon as the older sat down, Selene spun the bottle. It wobbled past her before stopping on Hwa. The girl jumped up, nervous and headed into the other room. The second time the bottle was spun, it landed on Selene. The other three waved at her as she walked away, a large, mischievous grin on her face.

They played a numerous amount of rounds before finally stopping. Each girl had been in either position at least once, if not more. Poor Nayeon had been the one to give a fact about herself more than six times. She was starting to run out of facts and was starting to panic. "Alright, poor Nayeon unnie looks like she is going to collapse." Hwa told them. "I-I'm panicking..." she mumbled, embarrassed. "You're running out of things to say?" J.Hyo questioned. "Ne," She chuckled awkwardly. "I'd say we've played plenty of rounds. I think we should stop." Selene shrugged. "That's fine, I'm getting hungry anyway. It's almost dinner time," Hwa replied.

"What do you want to order for dinner? We obviously don't have anything in the fridge, so we can't cook." JinJu raised her hand, "ooh! What about pizza? I haven't had it since I started my training." The four others nodded in agreement. "Alright, what topping?" Nayeon pulled out her phone, typing in a phone number.
"Cheese!" Selene and Hwa shouted
"Sausage!" J.Hyo cried
"Pineapple!" JinJu grinned

The maknae's smile faded as she noticed everyone stare at her. "What? It's actually really good!" Nayeon raised an eyebrow at her. "Alright, I'll get half cheese-half sausage. You can get your own pineapple pizza another time JinJu." She pressed the dial button and brought the phone up to her ear.

A half an hour later, they had hot pizza sitting on the table. "Well, we don't really have plates but that's okay. Dig in everyone!" Nayeon grinned and they complied.

Hey guys! So this chapter is a week late... I'm sorry...

I was a little lazy, so I didn't go into much detail about the game. I'll try and bring up the secrets they told later in the book.

Hopefully I'll be able to get another chapter out by tonight or tomorrow. Luckily I have one half written. I'm going to start the interactions with their LI's as well as the debut announcements soon. Keep an eye out for that! ☺️