White Rabbit

They all rushed in, exploring each room. "Pretty plain, but I bet with some pretty bedsheets and a few posters of Jong Suk oppa, it'll be perfect!" Hwa smiled as she walked into a room. "Minhyukie will totally try to put up posters of himself and the boys in here." Ginger sighed as she looked around.

(This is kinda how I imagine the dorm, except no little crow's nest and a ladder instead of blocks

(This is kinda how I imagine the dorm, except no little crow's nest and a ladder instead of blocks. Definitely a different color too.)

"Minhyuk? As in Astro's Rocky?" Hwa turned around to face the girl in the room with her. "N-ne, he's my brother..." Ginger murmured, embarrassed. "That's so cool!" The girl dropped her bags on the floor. "I should probably introduce myself, I'm Seo Jung Hwa but to our fans, I'll be just Hwa." She smiled. "I-I'm Park JinJu, my stage name is Ginger." They awkwardly shook hands.

"Hey, we should be roommates! You seem like the type of person who wouldn't mind posters and things all over the walls." He's suggested. "Sure I guess. My brother will probably try to put up Astro posters in here as well, so just be prepared for that," Ginger warned her. "No worries, it's actually kinda cool that you have a famous brother. Soon you'll be famous too, that's gotta be pretty cool for your family."

Ginger shrugged and set her bags on one of the two desks. "Top or bottom bunk eunnie?" She asked, glancing over at the older girl. "Um...I'll take the top, as long as that's okay with you?" The younger girl nodded. "Yeah, I don't mind." She then went over to the closet and pulled it open, looking at how much space was available. "We can defiantly make this work. We'll have to go out and get some hangers but other then that, it should be able to fit all of our clothes."

JinJu unzipped her bags and started to put away what she could. "Wait, are we the same shirt size?" He's asked, grabbing one of her shirts. She checked the tags and grinned happily. "We are! That means we could probably borrow shirts from each other!" JinJu rolled her eyes and smiled a little, "I guess we could. I hope you have cute shirts then eunnie." Hwa winked at the younger girl and got to unpacking her bags. "Let's just say I don't think you'll be disappointed."

Surprise! Double update! Thought I'd give you guys a little gift in honor of the new year.I haven't been active either so I feel like I owed this to you guys.