Sensitive Dom

Dom looked at me and we immediately went to check on everyone else. Apparently they had heard the noises as well because they were armed and ready.

I pointed to a window in the warehouse and everyone seemed to understand what I meant. As everyone started to climb through the window I grabbed a duffle and packed all of our blueprints, money, I.D.s and some snacks. I had barely made it out of the window when I heard a gunshot go off behind me.

Once I was out of the window I started jumping rooftops to get away from the men shooting at me.

I grabbed the gun that Gisele had given me and began shooting back. I wounded a few which created some distance between us.

I was mid jump when I felt someone tackle me from the side. We hit the roof hard and I could feel blood start to run down my face. I kicked the person off. I stood up and felt a little dizzy. I was seeing double and that gave the attacker a chance to tackle me again.

They had me pinned to the ground but, I grabbed the knife from my boot and stabbed them in the side. I kicked them in the face and then stood up again. My vision was a little less blurry so, I figured I could win this fight. What I didn't realize was that there was someone coming up behind me.

Well, I realized it. I just realized it too late.

I felt them grab me by neck and try to strangle me while the other attacker charged towards me. When he charged at me I threw up my legs and wrapped them around his neck. I squeezed tight until his face was turning purple and then I turned my legs quickly to the side, with my grip still tight and snapped his neck.

I stabbed the hand of the guy who was trying to strangle me and freed myself from his hold. While he was focused on pulling the knife out of his hand I roundhouse kicked him in the face.

He took the knife out of his hand and threw it at me. I barely dodged it in time. I could feel it flying pass my face. I think it might've took a strand of hair.

Before I could even react, the guy was tackled to the ground and punched repeatedly. Yeah, he wasn't getting up anytime soon.

I saw Dom get off of the man and look at me. "Need some help Lucy?" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "I had it under control." "Yeah which is why your own knife went flying pass your face." I was about to comment when I heard more gunshots rang out. My eyes widened, I wasn't able to fight anymore.

My vision was still kind of blurry and it made my reflexes slower. Dom grabbed my hand and said "Ready?" We intertwined our fingers and jumped off the roof. The roof we were jumping onto didn't look sturdy at all and my suspicions were confirmed when instead of landing on top of the roof we went through it.

"You ok?" My ears were ringing and I could barely see anything. I kept coughing because of the dust. I tried to make my way through the rubble but, it was so dark that I barely could see. "Lucy answer me!" I wanted so badly to answer Dom but, the only thing that came out was a cough.

I'm assuming he found me by my coughing because the next thing I know I'm being lifted up and carried out. I leaned into Doms chest when the sunlight hit my face. "You're going to be ok. We're going to meet up with the others and get you some help."

I nodded as I felt Dom transition me from being carried bridal style to putting me on his back.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" "The morphine shouldn't keep her sleep for long, maybe a few more minutes."

Where was I? I could hear people constantly walking by but, it didn't smell like a hospital here. It kind of smelt like food...Weird.

I felt some pain in my head but, it definitely wasn't as bad as the pain I felt in my side. I opened my eyes and saw Gisele hovering over me.