Let It Burn.

I hopped out of Romans car and saw Dom looking at me with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Probably because I had beat him and the rest of the team to the cash house. Or maybe it was because Romans arm was wrapped around my waist. Who knows, who cares. Not me. Because I don't have feelings for Dom. I barely know him, this is strictly business.

Ugh, who am I kidding. Dom is looking super sexy in that tank and I would gladly jump his bones right now, public place or not. Does that make me a freak?

I saw a man walking up to the the door of the cash house and we all followed Dom's lead. We had separated into groups and were standing on opposite sides of the door, waiting for them to open up. We were holding the man at gunpoint and put our mask on as he gave his passcode and gained entry into the cash house.

As soon as we were in Dom hit the guy in the head with the butt of his gun and tossed him on the floor.

"Everybody freeze!"

As soon as we were noticed Reyes' guys grabbed their guns and tries to shoot. Too bad we were quicker. I saw a guy coming towards me and quickly kicked him in the gut. I hit him in the face with my gun and roundhouse kicked him when he tried to tackle me down.

"Everybody get the fuck on the ground and put all the money into a pile. I'm not going to ask you twice."

No one was taking Doms threat seriously so we shot our guns into the air. "Now! Or we will shoot!"

In all honesty we were here just to send a message, not to hurt anyone.

We tied everyone's hands after they put all the money in a pile. We held our weapons in our hands and I could feel myself smirking under my mask. Reyes wasn't going to see it coming.

"Do you know what you're doing? Who's money you're stealing? He will find you! There will be nowhere in Rio for you to hide!"

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to take off my mask just like everyone else in the crew.

I walked up to the man and said "Who's hiding sweetheart?"

He went to speak but I placed my finger on his lips and said "Shh, just watch." Dom and Brian doused the cash in gasoline before Dom threw his lighter and set it on fire. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I watched the money burn.

"Now honey, I need you to deliver a message for us. You're going to tell your boss what happened here, exactly who did it and tell him that theres more coming."

The guys eyes widened before saying "You have a death wish? Reyes will have your head on a platter. You think I don't recognize your face? Everyone in Rio knows you! He's put a five million dollar price on your head. We're coming for you sweetheart."

I shrugged my shoulders at the news. I figured Reyes had put out a bounty for me, that's so typical him. He's too much of a coward to do his dirty work himself.

"You may know my face but, you sure as hell don't know my story or what I'm capable of. So let them come, they'll all fail because I'm fighting for something more than money; I'm fighting for my family that was murdered, for the people of Rio, for anyone that Reyes has ever hurt. I can promise you I'll never give up."

I looked the guy in the eyes one more time before walking out of the warehouse with the rest of crew as the money continued to burn.

I got into the car with Roman but, I was in the passenger seat this time. I felt tears run down my face as I thought about the family that I had lost. They were the only people that cared for me.

They adopted me from foster care when no one else wanted the anti social, scared little girl who liked to throw knifes.

I felt someone rub my shoulder and looked over to smile at Roman. "Thanks." "No problem baby girl. We all have skeletons in our closet." I nodded and said "Yeah, but being the daughter of a drug lord doesn't really help."

Roman scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and I sighed before telling him the short version of my story. "Reyes is my father. He killed my family to send a message that he's coming for me. I plan on getting him first."

"Wait, wait so you're telling me that the guy we're after is your dad? As in he helped make you? You have half of his DNA in your body?" I laughed at his dramatic antics and nodded my head. "That's crazy yo." I shrugged my shoulders and said "Yeah, but what would life be without a little excitement?"

I winked at him as he chuckled and pulled into the warehouse.

I got out of the car and saw the supermodel looking at me. She walked over to me and handed me a gun. "You may be good with knives but, guns can come in handy."

"Thanks." "Eh, it's no big deal. I like you. You're brave and you're standing up for what you believe in. You're not like how I thought you were." I laughed at her statement while tucking the gun in the back of my shirt, in between my jeans.

"You're not what I expected either but, you're pretty badass. I'm Lucy by the way." I held my hand out for her to shake and she quickly returned it. "Thanks and I'm Gisele."

The guys were cooking (more like burning) some chicken so, I decided to grab a beer and sit on the couch in between Han and Brian. For the rest of the night we were all just hanging out and talking. I was getting to know everyone really well now and was even able to memorize all of their names.

There's Roman the smooth talker, Tej the circuit man, Han who's good at surveillance and can blend in anywhere, there's Gisele the gorgeous gun-slinger,  Rico and Tego the explosive experts and of course there's Dom, Brian and Mia. We all made a pretty good team if I do say so myself.

As we were sitting there talking I could tell what was on everyones mind. We didn't want to think about what would happen tomorrow, we just wanted to live in the moment and enjoy eachothers company.

I especially didn't want to think about tomorrow, to think about the fact that there was five million dollar reward for my head or the fact that my father was the one who had put that price on my head. I didn't want to think about the family I no longer had or the fact that I wasn't sure if I would make it out alive. I just wanted to forget, I needed a distraction.

I saw Dom head off towards his room and figured this was the distraction I was looking for. I followed him into his room and closed the door.

"Lucy, what are you doing in here?" "You look tense. Would you like a massage?" I forced him to sit down on the bed and began to rub his shoulders. I could feel his body relax under my hands and smiled to myself.I was continuing to massage his shoulders and had just started to place soft kisses on his neck when I heard it.

To a normal person it would just sound like a camera clicking but, to someone like myself who's trained to always be on edge, I knew that it was someone taking the safety off of their gun.

This was it, do or die.

I hopped off the bed before whispering "They're here."