explanation

Hey, this is not an update, sorry about that, just here to explain things.

So, if you read most of the comments on the last chapter, the ending is clearly not well received by many, it is not good, I know, I'm bad with endings. I had a plan to continue to write this story on another book, a sequel kind of, but things happen and as much as I want to continue doing it, sadly I don't have the time. (I planned it all out tho so, maybe on the distant future I'll do it. lol imma pray for it)

But look! Someone decided to continue this little story that I made, with their own plot and idea! Isn't that neat!

  imallama01 wanted to continue it! Check out their profile!

Since Wattpad changed a lot, I don't know if you can click on the @ that I put. I'll also dedicate this to them, just for sure.

Just to make sure again, I'll make a reading list dedicated to the continuation that they will write!

Oh and also, I'm very happy with this, it feels like the little writings that I did kind of made a small impact on someone! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Y'all can hit me up on messages anytime, I'm kind of slow at replying, but I WILL reply!!

Again, thank you so much for reading this fanfic (or if someone was really dedicated to reading, and read all my fanfics, like wow THANK U V MUCH ily)