Chapter 27

(Annie's POV)

Luke is peacefully sleeping while the guys and I are messing around. "Shh! I tell them as Ashton screams like a little girl. "Mikey poked me! Cal whined. "Aw poor calpal." We laugh and Luke enters the room. "Hey! I smile and hug him. He lifts my chin up and kisses me. "Get a room! Mikey yells. "Shut up Pizza Boy." I smirk. Mikey fake cries and then burst out in laughter.

"Hey, we're almost in Melbourne." Ashton says. "I'm so excited for this! I say with joy. My phone buzzes and I pull it out of my pocket.

From Zayn

Received at 2:39 PM √

Annie, I'm sorry for everything I did. I never should have done what I did and I regret it. Please forgive me?

To Zayn

Received at 2:49 PM √

Save it. I'm done with you and I'm with Luke now. Goodbye Malik.

From Zayn

You can't just walk away. You better watch out. I'm not who you think I am, I'm dangerous and you don't even know what I can do to you. I'm coming for you.

Message not sent.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luke asks. "Look." I hand my phone to him. His jaw clenches and his fist tightens. "Luke, calm down. Don't worry about him, he's nothing." I say and put my hand up to his cheek. His jaw relaxes and so does his fist.

"I'm yours." I smile. "Don't worry about Zayn." I give him a hug. "Hey, guys, we're here! Ashton giggles. "Shut up Irwin! I smile. He walks away laughing and we gather out stuff and head out. Walking into the airport thousands of girls scream the boys names. They stop and take some pictures along with signing things. "
Annie! I hear someone yell. I look over and see a girl about 14 years old. I walk over. "Can I take a picture with you?" She asks. "Of course! I smile and we take pictures and she gave me her twitter name. We walk out of the airport and walk to the car.

"Hey, I love y-." Luke begins to say but at the sound of gunshot we duck behind the car. "I was shot." Luke says while freaking out. "Stay calm! We'll get help." I say. "Annie! I told you we weren't done! I hear a voice I never wanted to hear again. "If you want them to live, come with me. Your choice." He smirks. "Goodbye Luke, I love you." Tears fall from my eyes as Zayn forcefully takes me to his car with armed men.

"You never should have left baby."