Chapter 2

(Annie's POV)

Today Zayn will be coming in from Bradford. I get up and shower. I brush my teeth and get dressed. I walk downstairs to see no one home. I grab some eggs and start cooking. I walk over to my phone while my bacon is cooking. I look down and see a text from Zayn.

Zayn: Hey Annie I'm about 3 hours away

Annie: Ok sounds good I'll see you at the airport

Zayn: Sounds great

I walk over to food as it cools down. I sit and eat. About 20 minutes later I walk upstairs and get on my computer. I look and see that Louis has a girlfriend? I click on the link and see Louis with a dark haired girl. I scoff at the picture and read what it says. "So long" I say as I click out of Chrome and realize it's 12. I head to my car and make my way to the airport. Luckily Zayn has bodyguards at the airport waiting for him. He told the bodyguard to take me to where Zayn is coming from. I get there and meet with Tony. "Hello Miss Mills" he smiles. "Hey Tony" I smile at him. About 40 minutes later I hear girls screaming. I look over and see him. Zayn. I smile at his sight. "Annie! He smiles at he hugs me. " Hey Zayn! I hug him back. The escort me and Zayn back to my car and we head to his hotel.