Chapter 4

(Zayns POV)

I hold her tight. I'm pissed at Louis right now. I can't believe he would to that. She loves him. He never called,never texted and never talked to her again. He all told him to call her. We all kept in touch. He never cared and never thought of her again. "I'm so sorry" I tell her. She hasn't stopped for 1 hour. "Annie,look at me." She looks up at me with her eyes red. I look into her eyes and can't help but feel different about her. I lean in and her lips meet with mine. She pulls away. "Zayn I-" I cut her off by kissing her again. This time I pull away and she looks at me. "Zayn,I still somewhat feel for Louis" she tells me. "How!? He forgot about you! I yell. She flinches at my words. I run my hands through my hair and scoff. I head my phone go off and see it's Louis. "Speak of the devil" I sarcastically laugh. I pick it up. "What!? I snap.

L=Louis
Z=Zayn

L- "Are you going behind my back?

Z- " It's not my fault that you hurt her!

L- Zayn I still have feelings for her!

Z- If you did then you would've been there!

*end of call*

I slam my phone down and look over at Annie. She has tears in her eyes. "I hate h-him" she cries into my chest. I'll kill him.