chapter 29: epilogue

My old friends like me back. I love going to Harrods instead of Walmart, and I love seeing marmite on the shelf and going over to friends houses for tea instead of soda. Oh god, it's great to be back!

Fortunately, everyone thinks I'm still perfectly British. All my friends are fudging amazing, and Tristain, though he is an arse, is the best boyfriend ever. Kelly, a girl from Cork (Ireland) begged me mark him on her Snog chart. I gave him the highest ratings like a good girlfriend.

Mum is thrilled to be back, and has started a book club for the other mums in the neighbourhood. The mums of my new friends are in it, so I get to hang out all the time.

Dad's excited with his new job, and has been promoted because of Tristain. Some people call it cheating, connections and all that, but Tristain and I believe it's a well deserved raise.

As for Tristain and I.....well, I hear wedding bells ringing!

THE END

Thank you all so much for reading! This is the first "novel" I've finished on Wattpad! ^_^ And no, I will not be doing a sequel. You'll find that I'm very much a stand-alone writer. Please check out my other stories if you're interested in more! THANK YOU once again! I couldn't have done this will all your wonderful support!