“I was hoping you could help finish lacing the top of my corset for me,” I turned so that my back faced him. I could have easily laced it up myself, but I wanted him to fall for the trick.

Slowly he walked over to me and helped me with my shirt. Just before he finished tying the bow I turned around and whacked him in the head with the food tray. I did not want to hurt him, so I just knocked him out cold.

I made sure to carefully lower the guard to the ground before throwing on my long coat running out the door. But something stopped me going any further, “Why do I feel bad?” I argued with myself before quickly grabbing a pillow and placing under the guard’s head to make sure he was comfortable.

“Gezze Elemmire, you need to hurry up!” I told myself sprinting down the hallway towards the directions of the clearing in the trees. I had a good feeling that Naertho would be there waiting.

I raced down the flights of stairs, I almost made it free when I heard a voice from behind be.

“ELEMMIRE!” Reinya did not sound too happy. “You get your butt back here NOW!” I also heard Reinya shout out a couple choice words that I almost laughed at. She was the only elf who ever spoke those words, and I am sure the rest of Lothlorien has heard them as well.

There was no way I was going to stop now. I could even hear Naertho’s hoof beats in the distance. As long as I made it out of Lothlorien I could then make a plan to get Legolas back. Even if it meant trading myself or my Fire Flower for him.

I made it to the clearing, but Naertho was no where to be seen. "Crap," I murmured then I turned around to see Reinya sprinting after with her boomerangs in hand, followed by Gorell. But what worried me the most was that Naertho was cantering beside my friend. My damn horse is not on my side!

"Elemmire," Gorell said when he caught up with me, "What did you expect to do?"

"Save Legolas!" I stated confidently.

All of a sudden, wind and smoke started swirling around in the middle of the clearing. The leaves from the trees joined the tornado forming. Then it stopped. The wind died down and it's place Ravaonna stood.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bitter tone.

"Lady Elemmire rises from the dead," she smirked before walking closer to me. "Bravo to who ever figured that out."

"That would be me," Reinya snarled, "Her Fire Flower came back alive when I tossed back into the fire." None of us really knew why I woke up, but that was the best guess we had.

"Wow! You elves are really despicable creatures of it took you that long to figure that out," Ravaonna chuckled to herself and continued to walk closer to where we stood.

"Give me Legolas back!" I ordered.

"Oh ya, now that you are awake, I am sure you would want him back," I could tell that Ravaonna was enjoying this too much, and I had to restrain myself from lunging at her throat. "I am sure we could make some deal, just you and me. Because your little friends can't be persuaded.

"I will give you anything I can muster," My tone had a slight beg to it.

"Elemmire don't," I heard Reinya and Gorell protesting against me.

"Oh really," Ravaonna pondered on the thought for a minute. "You give me your fire flower and I give you Prince Legolas."

"Deal," I said quickly before she could go on.

I turned around to look behind me, Reinya looked as if her heart has been torn out of her chest. She shook her head in protest, "Please don’t do this.”

Then Gorell spoke up, “This is just a bad as trading yourself for Legolas. You are going to throw your life away, into the hands of Ravaonna.”

“I am sorry, but I have to do this. Legolas means too much to me. And he deserves live,” I turned back around to look Ravaonna in her eyes. “Let’s do this.”

“One more thing,” Ravaonna smirked.

“What?” I spat.

“Beg.” She ordered, I gave her a questionable and then she continued, “Get down on your knees and beg for Legolas.”

“Don’t do this Elemmire, your better than that,” Gorell was against the idea.  

I was unsure, but I did as she was ordered and got down on my knees. “Powerful Ravaonna the black, I beg of thee to set Prince Legolas free.”

“That was alright, but I am short in time so I will take it.” She snapped her fingers and Legolas appeared limp in her arms. “Now where is your Fire Flower?”

“Here,” I said as I pulled a flower out of my pockets and I could still hear Reinya protesting against if behind me. “Now you give me Legolas.”

“Fussy, Fussy,” She moved her finger back and forth, “I was getting there.”

With a snap of her fingers, the flower flew into her hands and Legolas appeared in mine. “Oh Legolas,” I stroked his face. I could tell he had been through a lot, by the strain I could see in his face.

I looked up at Ravaonna, and my face went stern, “This is where you take your leave.”

“After this-,” She took the flower and crumpled it between her fingers.

I lurched my body forward and crumpled on the ground. I heard Reinya scream behind me, “Elemmire!”

So... what do you think????? Legolas is back :) But Ravaonna has the Flower :( Please let me know what you think!!! Are things becoming to predictable, do I need to change them up... any comments?!? :) And I must say, YouCantHandle and myself have been talking about how we are going to end the book... and we are pretty excited :)

I am updating today because I have a horseback riding ALL weekend!!!!! (4:30 am - 7:00pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday)  This also means that I am going to have very little (if anytime to write) But anyways.. hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Thank you to everyone who has voted for Elemmire in the Watty Awards, and have checked out the Elemmire trailer :) it sure means a lot.