Chapter 5: A Player's Tale

A/N: As promised, I was supposed to upload chappy 5 and 6 together but since I'm already done with 5 and I'm at my mom's office (so I have access to wifi), I decided to go upload chap5. It was 9 pages in Word, so I hope this would be a satisfying chapter to all of youuuu.

On going editing and there are lots of cursing so please proceed with caution. :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 5: A Player's Tale

[Carson's POV]

"Hey Carson! My pride's going all to the drainage after I say this to you but I don't really care because I really have to tell you. I know that a few weeks ago I offered you a game between the two of us and I guess I'm losing. It has been just weeks and I've already fallen for you effortless charm. Go laugh at me but I like you Carson, I do. Can I be your girlfriend?" I just laughed at her and laughed. What a stupid game she has played with me.

It was obvious; everyone will really fall for these undeniable good looks.

Wahahahaha! I do an evil laugh at Katherine.

"Carson, wait. Grow up! I know you want me to!" She just screamed while still doing the evil laugh.

"I'll be waiting. Tick tock tick tock"

I was awakened from my awe striking dream when the song ticktock by Katy Perry kept ringing on my phone. What a good timing.

"Damn It" I cursed. When I saw who the caller was, I cursed again. Dreaming of the devil. I swipe the answer button then a loud girl's voice kept booming on my ears. What does she need again?!

"What the fck Katherine?" I cursed again. Cursing has been an expression to me ever since our dad died and our mom just left us like we were stray cats in thin air. She was only thinking of herself; imagine how my mom was being very selfish. Now she has all the riches in the world and she is now the person who she used to just dream of but not even once did she bother to consult me and my sister, Prim.

After the incident of her leaving us, I've always reminded myself that all women in the world are all the same and that all they do is play around with boys and will leave them hanging afterwards, just exactly what my mom did to us. She was once the miss-goody-two-shoes in the family but was a coward to face reality that she had to bring up me and Prim alone. She was too selfish for her liking and she was a total coward for leaving me, for leaving Prim.

And now, Katherine is here to prove everything that all girls do is play around with boys and leave them hanging afterwards. Good job, well done but I admire her confidence though that she thinks I'll be in love with her. Hell, not in a million years. All she thinks is that I play girls because I just feel like to? Nope. Katherine is being very, very shallow. She can't see right through me and she can't see that I have a deeper reason to why I break girls' hearts and to who I am today.

After I cursed, I remembered my goal in this game which is to make her fall in love with me. So I smoothened my voice and straightened my back and said, "Oh sorry. Hi babe. You already miss me don't you?" I did my signature evil smirk while I groan softly in my thoughts. How dare she call me while I was having that splendid dream?

She lets out a sigh and defended herself which she always does, "Please. I'm just asking if what kind the party is."

"Hm, just a normal house party. A two piece would do." I jokingly teased her. What do you expect me to say to her? 'Hey Kat, go dress up we're going to the nunnery'? I'm a play boy, teasing girls is what Carson Brennan is known for.

"Can we please be serious even just for now? Please?" She pleaded. No, it was more likely a command; she was half whispering, half shouting angrily. Woaw, this girl's tough. Maybe it would really take me a longer time than expected to make her go crazy for me.