"I so needed that, I feel so much better." she smiled, she even looks better which is great, she'd be able to sleep somewhat better tonight, I hope. 

"That's good Baby." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of my head. Mum and Dad were sitting on the other couch cuddled up like a pair of love sick teenagers, which is a little sickly to see but also something I hope Lexi and I'd be able to do after almost twenty years of marriage.

"Time to head home, Babe." I heard Mum whisper into Dads ear after the movie that was on finished, I could tell Dad was grinning like an idiot as he helped her up.

"Call us if you need us." Dad said happily as we took my hand and left Lexi and I sitting on the couch together, I let out a digusted shiver, it's not hard to work out what they will be doing. 

"Let's get to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." I said through a yawn, Lex nodded slowly as I stood up and helped her up from the couch. I watched her walked down to our room as I did one last check on the doors and windows to make sure everything was locked, Max was upside down with his legs up in the air asleep in his basket. When I got down to our room I had noticed Lexi was already naked and just laying on her side of the bed covered in the sheet, she must be tired, it sounds like she's snoring already.

"Night Baby, love you." I whispered into her ear as I curled up behind her, holding her close to me. Tomorrow is her Mum's birthday, we'll be having dinner with Scott and Kale, I'm treating my girl to some fish and chips down by the river where our favourite spot is and then the rest of the day we'll just be staying at home. I rested my hand on her belly, I couldn't feel Jax kick like he normally does when she first lays down, maybe he's finally letting her get to sleep tonight.

I just laid there behind her for ages, not sure how long but I did notice she would curl in a tighter ball and her hands gripped her belly every ten minutes or so. Could she be in labour? I glanced at the clock on her side of the bed and noticed it was almost midnight, that wasn't very long at all, we had only just went to bed an hour ago. Suddenly I got the shock of my life when I felt a warm rush of something between us, what the fuck? I bolted upright and looked down at Lexi in horror.

"Holy shit, Babe, my water just broke." she spun around quickly and sat up, I tossed the sheet aside before flicking on the bedside lamp, when my eyes looked down and saw the huge puddle in the middle of the bed, I quickly jumped out and ran over to her side.

"Let's go have a shower Baby and clean this up, yeah?" I asked her calmly when on the inside I'm full on shitting myself, her waters broke, that means our baby is coming, like really soon, holy shit! 

"It hurts." she looked up at me with tears in her eyes, I gave her a small smile before lifting her to her feet, my hands rubbing the sides of her belly before I kissed her nose lightly.

"I'm sorry Baby, come on lets go clean up." I felt so bad for her to be in pain, since she really hates it that much, she nodded and we both headed into the shower to have a wash. By the time we were out and dried off, I sat her on the edge of the bed while I slipped on a pair of shorts, my eyes keeping constant checks on my girl. I watched her pant hard and scream as what I'm assuming is a contraction, are they supposed to be getting this close together so fast? I reached for my phone and stumbled to call Mum faster than ever, she finally picked up after the fifth ring.

"Brax what's wrong?" Mum rushed out and she sounded very breathless, I shivered at what I just interupted, yuck!

"Lexi's water broke, she having pains and I don't know what to do," I said in a rush, my eyes still watching Lexi, I frowned, it looked like she was rocking through that bit of pain, and that was only a few minutes since the last one.