Some Things Change

Some Things Change

31st January 2033 (30 weeks and 3 days)

Lexi's POV

"Baby, you need to wake up, you'll be late." I heard Brax say as he shook my shoulder lightly, I groaned and tried to hide under the sheet, I don't want to get up. I have been dreading this morning for the past seven weeks, it's finally here and I am in no mood at all to get up and go to school.

"Come on Lexi Jade, it's almost seven." he tried again but this time the sheet disappeared from the bed and I was left laying there naked, I was curled up in a little ball and my eyes found the boy that just disturbed my sleep.

"Give it back, I don't want to go." I whined and added a pout which made him laugh, I looked him up and down and he is dressed ready for work, he smells so good, maybe we could both ditch and stay in bed for the rest of the day, these hormones have been flying off the charts lately. 

"Baby you need to go to school today, it's the first day of your last ever year of high school." he sighed, he was now sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand was rubbing over my belly, he had just woken up his son and now he is kicking the life out of me. Who ever was the idiot that decided to stay and finish school, to be seven and a half months pregnant on the first day back, to stay until bubs is born, and then return to finish it afterwards, ME, that's who, I wish I didn't now.

"Fine I'll get up if you do something first." I smirked and wriggled my eyebrows at him, he chuckled and moved a little, he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips before he lifted me off the bed.

"Later Baby, I'll fuck you that hard tonight, you won't be able to walk for a week." he grinned cheekily as he carried me into the bathroom and setting me down gently on the counter, he moved around and turned the shower on for me and made sure I had everything I needed in there.

"You better." I chuckled as I slid down carefully, Brax watched me carefully as I walked slowly into the shower. 

"Don't be too long, I'll make you some breakfast." he smiled, he closed the bathroom door behind as he left, the nice soothing hot water streamed down my aching back. I looked down at my belly and sighed, damn stupid stretch marks, Brax doesn't care that they are there, he said that it's our sons home so it should be decorated, who the hell says that? After washing as best as I could, I dried off quickly and headed back to our room to get dressed, aww, he's so sweet, he even got my clothes out. 

"Does this make me look fat?" I asked him as I walked into the kitchen, I was wearing a maxi dress that was a light blue colour, almost like the school uniform. I was allowed to wear anything comfortable but whatever it was had to be certain colours, at least the school let me do that or I'd be staying home.

"You look pregnant." he said after a short minute of thinking, he smiled and walked over to me, his hands wrapping around my waist and he pulled me close to him, his face finding my neck, his lips lightly touching my skin, I shiver of delight ran though me.

"Look after Izzy for me today, Baby."  he whispered in my ear as he hugged me even tighter, I pulled back slightly and nodded, the past few weeks have been a nightmare, specially for Izzy. She has been heaps better though the past couple of days but I can still some kind of frieght in her eyes, even if she doesn't admit it. 

"Of course I will." I smiled, I cupped his cheeks with my hands and pulled his face to mine so I could taste those yummy lips again. I gripped his face a little harder as he tried to pull back, his moan telling me that he was enjoying this kiss as much as I was, he tastes so delicious all the time. Suddenly I felt his hands on my ass and I was being lifted, I felt us moving until I was sitting on what I assume is the kitchen table, my legs wrapping around his waist, the kiss deepening even more. He pressed his groin into mine, his hard bulge grinding into me, his hands moving to my thighs before he slid them up slowly under my dress.