Chapter 12 ~ Decisions, Decisions

Levi’s POV

“Ebhann!” I screamed while shaking her. “Honey please wake up, just wake up it’s not real!”

“What’s going on?” Nicka asked form behind me.

“She won’t wake up!” I cried.

“I’ll take care of this.” Nicka said walking over to the side of the bed. “Ebhann wake up Levi’s being taken by that bitch Lexington!”

Ebhann sat up straight looking around frantically. “Where is that son of a bitch I’m going to hit him where it hurts.”

I smiled Nicka always knows how to wake a person up. I looked up at her “Thanks I think I got it from here.” She nodded and walked out. I turned back to my fiancé, hopefully I can find out what’s bothering her.

Nicka’s POV

“Tell me everything you know.” I told the guy I had spying on my father.

“Your father...”

“Call him Gregory”

“Gregory said he wants to take over Boston because it was originally his.”

“Key word in that sentence is originally.” I muttered to myself.

“So he is going to do anything in his power to take control.”

I nodded ‘But why now?’ was the question that kept going through my head.

“Ok if you find anything else out tell me immediately. You’re dismissed.”

The man stood up and walked out. I turned to Colton who looked like he was in deep thought.

“What do you think?” he finally asked me.

“I don’t know. I’m so confused.”

“Same here.”

“There has to be something we can do to catch him off guard.”

“There is but I’ve been trying to avoid it.”

Colton looked at me now interested “And what could that possibly be?”

……………..

“Are you sure that’s going to work?” my brother asked me.

“It’s the best thing we can do right now, I don’t have choice.”

“It’s a little extreme.” Erin said looking concerned.

“Will you really be able to kill your own father?” Ebhann asked.

“Can I even call him my father anymore? The last time he treated me like his daughter I was so long ago I can’t even remember.”

“But he is still your father.” Ebhann added.

“She knows what’s she’s doing.” Colton finally said. “She’s not the head of a mafia for no reason.”

Everybody went silent. “I don’t want you to die.” Trey said quietly. Erin, Ebhann, and Levi nodded their head in agreement.

“I’ve been in worse situations I’ll be fine.”

“Nicka are you purposely trying to kill yourself? A girl can’t just walk into a club were a bunch of drunk old men ‘hang out’! First of all it’s creepy second of all, N-O. I’m not letting you do this.” Erin yelled at me.

At that moment John decided to walk in. “I heard what’s going on and I think that Nicka should go if she wants’ too.”

I looked at everybody around me, “So let’s take a vote Erin do you want me to go or stay?”

“Stay”

I looked at Ebhann “Stay” she said.

John, Colton and I all thought that I should go.

I looked at Trey “What about you brother?”

“It would be in your best interest if you stay.”

It was all down to Levi now. “What about you Levi?” I asked him.

He looked up at me, “Nicka I know you’re in charge for a reason. If you were a stupid person who made stupid decisions then you wouldn’t be boss. I go with what you say.” Ebhann glared at him and he just shrugged.

“Well I guess it’s settled then, I’m going to kill my father.”

And I wished it was as easy as it sounded. 

Sorry it's soooooo short :(