Chapter 13 ~ To Kill Your Father

-I'm back!-

Chapter 13 ~ To Kill Your Father

One thing you learn growing up in the mafia is to forget. To forget that time when the person you are sent to kill actually cared for you. To forget all the good times and remember one important detail, he deserves to die. The most painful death you can possibly give him. Harsh, nah, its life. Its my life.

One would think I am messed up for wanting to see my own flesh and blood dead, to me its more of a releif . I can have one less thing in my mind worrying me, keeping me awake at all hours in the morning. Personally spilling his blood would be staisfying , both physically and menatlly .the thought of him being loose in my city definantly didn't sit well with me.

Some people don't understand that killing him would be a great thing that will only benefit everybody in the end.

"And that, Nick a is why you really shouldn't kill your father" Erin just finished her hour long speech on how emotionally scarring it would be to kill him.

Yeah right.

"Let the girl do what she wants." Levi said walking into the room. "Who's gonna stop her?"

"Sure as hell won't be me'' Ebhan said carrying Quinn in.

"Erin just give up on it already we all know that she has it set in her mind." Levi said taking a beer out of the fridge.

"Yeah and I don't think you want to get on her bad side when she's planning a freaking murder'' Ebhann added.

"Whittle ears in the room!'' Quinn shouted.

We all laughed. Its nice to have Quinn around he could always put a smile on out faces when the stress was high.

''You people don't understand I will be a happier person when hes gone.''

''I think everybody will be happier, the whole mood swings thing is kinda getting annoying!'' Levi muttered.

I looked at Quinn ''why don't you go and find uncle Trey sweetheart?''

''OK momma!''

Once he was out of earshot I turned to Levi, ''You really are pushing my buttons mister! All your nasty little comments and remarks and really pushing my buttons and I am not fucking afraid to kick you out on the streets for a while just to reach you a lesson!''

'' sis stop acting all bipolar its kinda freaking me out'' Trey yelled.

We all covered our ringing ears, ''What the hell was that for?'' I asked annoyed.

''Just giving you a taste of your own medicine'' he stated smirking and then walked out Erin following behind him.

-- Erins POV --

I followed Trey out of the room because I didn't want to deal with anymore of Nick as rath. Don't get me wrong I love the girl, but damn she can just loosen it sometimes.

''Why do you think shes so bipolar lately?'' I asked Trey.

''Well she takes after our father in the department.'' He answered.

''Don't let her hear you say that she will bleed you to death, literally.''

''Its true though, every time our father was going to do a deal and go and kill someone he would get recall bitchy and treat everyone like crap. And the stress of what's been happening lately isn't helping either.''

''No I guess not.''

We both walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. And we just sat there. Awkward right. Its kinda like hey I'm just sitting here next to my best friends brother.