(Under MAJOR Construction!!!!)

GUYS this is an older story and its under MAJOR editing until further notice!

Some chapters may not be up or up to date!

"Everything is ready, we are waiting for your signal."

"Trey you take the west wing, thats where most of their information and weaponry is stored. I want no survivors." We both smirked.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Wait for my signal!" I called out as he left.

Trey is my second in command, he is one of the only people i can trust. He is alaoyal warrior who will stop at nothing to serve. I started to make my way down the east wing of the building. Taking extra precautions when turning sharp corners, enemies could be anywhere and I couldn't afford to get injured, not tonight. One wrong step means instant death.

I have to kill him, the man who brought so much pain to my life. Well let's give him a taste of his own medicine. I finally come upon his office door.  It was only wood separating my gun from his head. Three, two one, I ran into the room. Guns and knives were hanging from the walls. Along with all his victims heads dangling from the ceiling. The smell of blood lingers in the room making my need for his blood intensify.

In the distance I hear the screams of men, women, and children meeting their bloody deaths. The more we kill off the better.

The room's missing one thing, or person. The question is where is he? I start to search the room, theres not that many places to hide at all.

"Nicka" I jump and turn around to face the man himself.

"Carson" I snapped.

"What a surprise" he drawls sarcastically. "Come to do what every person in your family failed to do?"

"No, I came to finish the job." I said in the most venomous tone that could come out of my mouth. The hatred I felt towards this man rose as I saw his face.

His smile wanted to make me stab my own eyeballs out. "Nicka my dear, you could've walked away from this. You could've been happy and safe and not worry about your next step. But you had to save the world, be the hero. Let me tell you something, get off the pedestal you are nothing!"

"And that's where you're wrong," I say before taking my own gun out and pointing it to his head and then brought my knee up right to where it hurts. He fell to the ground writhing in pain, I pin him down ready to blow off his head. This guy's a joke, too caught up in his power to realize he is withering away with old age.

"There are new people to run this place now. Say bye bye Carson."

"Bye Nicka!" I feel a sharp pain to my side. This dumass just stabbed me. I groaned in pain as the knife goes deeper and deeper, breaking one of my ribs.

"You'll wish you never did that," I seeethed smashing my fist into his face multiple times. I finally got the chance to rip the knife out of my side. I heard the cracks of bones as I pulled it out. I help back my scream, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

I used the same knife to slowly saw off his ear. "What should I do next? Oh whats that? Sorry i forgot you cant hear me." I laughed as the man screamed while holding his ear. "Now I dont think you need your fingers when your dead, right?"

I pick up his hand and start carving into his pointer finger.  He was kicking the ground underneath him in a failed attempt to free himself, but he's too weak. He kept screaming until he only had about five and a half fingers left

"Now Carson your screams are really giving me a headache. What can I do about that?" I slowly bring the knife closer to his face. "I know!" I take the knife to his tonge and with one swipe its gone. His creams stop quickly. I watched with satisfaction as the blood slowly started to suffocate him.

I grab him by his collar and pull him up to my face, "tsk tsk tsk. Such a shame watching you die this way. The all powerful Carson Demors dying in the hands of a little girl. Pathetic," I say and throw him to the ground.

I satnd and start looking through his office. I found rope and started  tying his hands and feet together. "Theres just one last thing Carson," I say. I take out a much smaller knife. "Now this is my favorite part."

I bring the knife to his forehead and start carving my name into it. I can feel his skull cracking under all the pressure. Now the last step. I tie a rope around his neck and throw it over a ceiling beam. Then I  take one of the bigger knives from his wall. "Say by Carson." With one swing his head is seperated from his body and is hanging next to all his other vitctims.

My job here is done.

I met Trey outside of the building with the other men.

"Mission success?" he asks looking at my blood splattered clothes.

"Mission success" I smiled and walked to my car. "Men move out!"

Welcome to the Mafia.