Chapter 23: YinYang Battle

Start from the beginning

"Darn you David!", shouted Ryo as they kept on throwing multiple shurikens at each other. "Why dont you give up!?"

Then it seems like a tie when they ran out of shurikens to throw. They drew their swords and charged at each other.

Their blades clashed with a loud metallic sound.

"Why? Because I want to protect..", said David as he struggles to overpower Ryo. "EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS!!"

Ryo pushed David back and they exchanged slashes against each other again. We can see blood being splattered everywhere, but none of them slows down even a bit.

"Whats so damn special about friends that made you this strong!?", asked Ryo as they sliced each other violently.

"Ha. I dont know myself. But as my master said, a person grows stronger when..", David slashed Ryo on his body that made him scream. "YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROTECT!"

Ryo recovered quickly and tried to stab David. He dodged it, but it pierce his left side so much.

Both of them can barely stand now.

They went away from each other and stopped for a while.

"You're telling me, thats what made you this strong? How could you call yourself a ninja!?", shouted Ryo. "You are too soft!"

David spitted blood and answered, "A ninja only kills when they have to protect someone in need and those who deserves it! We do not kill for pleasure! You Divine member abuse the powers given upon you. A ninja was admired by citizens, not being hated! A ninja saves people and protect them. Thats what made me stronger. And the person standing in front if you is the proof that that is the true meaning of a ninja!"

David pointed both his swords on Ryo that also did the same.

"Fine. Then lets see. Whoever wins this duel will determine the true meaning of a ninja!",shouted Ryo as he charged for his final attack.

"Then i'll show you what you have been lacking for all this time!", David said as he charged too.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!", both of them shouted as they clashed and we could see white and black aura sphere everywhere!

"Darn David! Give up already and let me kill you and your friends!", shouted Ryo as he intensified his ultimate attack.

"I told you. I PROMISED THEM I'LL COME BACK AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO PROTECT THEM!!", shouted David.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", both of them shouted and everything went bright until it exploded with such intensity that it even shook the ground!

Master Yukihiro went in front and performed a shield technique to protect all of us from the blast.

After a few minutes of great pressure, the bright light dissapeared and we saw Ryo lying on the ground while David were panting, kneeling with his sword planted on the ground supporting him.

"He won!", shouted Master Yukihiro happily and we all shouted merrily. He went beside David's side and checked on him.

"Cheska, call an ambulance right away. I'll give him first aid.", ordered Dr. Villamore as a nurse swiftly bring him a briefcase full of medical equipments.

We saw that a man also clad in white suddenly appeared and carried Ryo's body. It glared at Master Yukihiro while he just laughed at his expression. The man dissapeared soon enough. It looks like the leader of Divine Order.

"David!", I shouted and ran to him when he collapsed on the ground.

"David! Its me, Yuki! Are you okay!?", I frantically asked him. Now that I saw him up close, his body were tortured from many cuts! He became unconscious, with his eyes wide open.

I screamed and screamed. Cheska came to my side and she also saw his terrible state.

"Out of the way, girls. He needs to be healed as soon as possible. He lost too much blood.", said Dr. Villamore as he and his nurses performed first aid on him.

"He's extremely injured, Kinjiro.", said Master Yukihiro. "He sustained many bone fractures and severe blood loss."

"Is he going to be okay, dad?", asked Cheska worriedly.

"Yes my dear. Dont worry. I will do my utmost best to save the boy who saved us all. I promise."

Thats when the ambulance came and medical personnel came out of it and carried David inside as quick as they can. Master Yukihiro was invited to assist them.

"Dad!", called Cheska as they were about to close the door of the ambulance. "Please, take care of him."

Dr. Villamore smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "Dont worry. Everything will be fine. I promise."

Then he closed the door and the ambulance rushed out of the school.

"Cheska", I said as I held her hand. "Lets visit him on the hospital when we have the chance."

Cheska happily nodded to me, "Of course, Yuki. Thanks for being here for me, and our friends. I feel comfortable when you were by my side."

"I feel the same way.", I smiled at her.

"David's back again.", said Cheska. "Now is our chance, to tell him what we feel."

I nodded happily.

"And then we'll know the winner of his heart.", said Cheska with a smile.

"Umm, Cheska? What if David chooses someone? Can we still be friends no matter what?"

Cheska laughed and tapped my shoulders, "Dont be silly, Yuki. No matter who he chooses, I swear we will all remain as friends."

"Thats right!", said Sakura and the others who meet up with us.

I wiped my tears and said, "Thanks everyone. David and I were so lucky to finally have friends like you. I love you all."

And I hugged all of them. We ended up having a group hug.

"We love you too, Yuki. You and David were a part of us now and forever."