#Brason or #Crynn

Johnny's POV

I walk into school on Monday frightened by the thought of facing Mackenzie.

I stalk around my locker until the bell rings. I enter home room and stare at the back of Mackenzie's head.

I hum my favourite song well Mr Hyland does roll call.

"Johnny"
"Johnny"
"JOHNNY"

"Ahhhh, yes sir." I say to the teacher.
"Snap out of your day dream son, it's school" he growls me. I stare at the class they are all smirking at me.

*time skip*

Lunch time

I walk into the cafeteria and see the usual. Brynn and Mackenzie sitting next to each other. This time with Carson. I see Mark, Jacob, Hayden and some of my other mates along with Nadia, Ruby, Lauren and Jojo.

I walk over to Mackenzie's table and sit down next to her. She moves along, away from me.

"Mackenzie" I say sweetly.
"Johnny" She says my name liked its a swear word.
"How was bio" I ask
"Good" she says move her food around her plate with her fork.
"Why are you sitting here anyway?" Brynn asks me.
"You know... for a change" I shrug my shoulders.

"Soooo Brynn I'm guessing your going with Carson to prom" She laughs.
"Duh" Brynn says laughing, tighting her grip on Carson.
"Who are you going with Mackenzie" I ask.
"Why should you care... are you going to tell them that I'm annoying and that they should dump me" She sneers.
"No, I" I say sadly, Mackenzie has a date.
"And if your so interested no, I don't have a date" she informs me.
A smile emerges on my face.
"Why are you so happy" She asks me curiously.

"Anyway" Carson luckily interrupts. He looks at Brynn, "we were wondering if our ship name should be Crynn or Brason...?" He tells us.

"BRASON" Mackenzie and I scream. We look at each other, I start to laugh, she does too. In the end we are all laughing.

Mackenzie's POV

I think I love Johnny...

(I changed the patterned by adding a little bit of kenzie's POV in the end...)