Chapter 29

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO AND VOTE RIGHT NOW !! IT ONLY TAKES ONE SECOND, BUT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND IT HELPS MY STORY!!

WARNING: FILLER CHAPTER (SORRY I'M A LAZY ASS WHO FELT THE NEED TO UPDATE)

____________________________

Baby don't forget my name
When the morning breaks us
Baby please don't look away
When the morning breaks us
Oh your touch, so bittersweet

____________________________

 GENE'S POINT OF VIEW

The second I lock the door, I slide down and collapse on the floor. I wrap my arms tightly around my shoulders and curl up into a ball against the door. I let the tears pour out of my eyes and soak the carpet. I stay that way for what seems like forever. The carpet muffles my sobs, and I feel no desire whatsoever to ever move again. I close my eyes, and try to escape reality and go to the only place where everything seems to go my way.

In my dreams. 

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

My whole body is numb, and my eyes are glued to the wall. My mind seems to have stopped working. All I can see is her. And I don't want to think about anything else. I could've sworn the world paused, if not for the clock on the wall. Continuously ticking and reminding me that she wasn't coming back. 

I finally lift one of my knees up and stand up. I have to grab ahold of the table to avoid falling. My whole body is sore and my muscles seem to have fallen asleep. I stumble out of the kitchen and glance back at the closed bedroom door. I am slightly tempted to just sit here and wait for her to come out, but something tells me that even if she did, she wouldn't change her mind.

I head out of the dormitory and climb back into my car. I just sit there and stare at my hands. I still can't believe what just took place a few hours ago. I can't believe I was actually happy. My phone vibrates. It's Steven. I consider ignoring him, but I'll have to face him sooner or later.

"Niall, what were you thinking!?" He demands, the minute I place the phone against my ear. He continues shouting about some stupid shit and how much "trouble" I was in.

"I've already booked you a flight back. Just tell the flight attendant your name. It's leaving in an hour. Be on that plane when it lifts off." Steven yells before hanging up. I glare at my phone for a few minutes before starting up my car and heading to my old fraternity house. The minute I walk in, everyone crowds around me. They're smiling. Why the fuck are they smiling? 

"Give me an envelope!" I say loudly. I frown when they give me confused looks. "Now!" I shout. One of the pledges runs off and comes back a minute later; a red envelope in his hand. I turn away from them so they can't see me, and fish out Gene's room key from my pocket. I take a deep breath before dropping it into the envelope and licking it closed.

"Give this to Harry. Unopened." I snap, shoving it into Louis' hands before turning around and walking out of the house.

I get back into my car and drive to the airport.

I board my plane and take the three hour flight back to New York.

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

I am shaken awake by Louis and I groan and pull the covers back over my head.

"Harry! Get the fuck up, you lazy ass!" Louis' muffled voice shouts. He whips the covers off me.