Chapter 13*

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A SEXUAL SCENE IN IT, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF WRITING ! I WILL PUT A (*) NEXT TO ANY CHAPTER THAT WILL CONTAIN ANY SEXUAL SCENES FROM NOW ON ! THANK YOU X 

 ___________________________

Oh no, did I get too close?
Did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities

I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would

____________________________

I ignored Niall, remembering that I was still pissed at him. 

"Hey, why aren't you talking to me?" Niall leaned closer to me.

"Why did you tell Stacey that you and I were dating?" I finally spoke up. I could tell Harry was listening.

"What do you mean, babe? We are." Niall grinned as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

"I think I recall me saying 'no'." I retorted. Niall suddenly leaned forward until his face was right in front of mine and his mint breath blew on me as he talked.

"Nobody says 'no' to me Gene. Nobody."

"Well that's unfortunate because I did." I crossed my arms and stared right back at him. Niall narrowed his eyes.

"You don't know what you're saying. If you knew who I was-" 

I cut him off.

"I know who you are. President of the best frat house, and really rich, but why should that change my mind?" 

"I-it shouldn't. Well.....fuck. I don't know! Why do you always have to be so damn difficult?!" He clenched his fists. 

"Oh well excuse me. Sorry I didn't just bow down at your feet like every other girl out there. Sorry I actually have feelings of my own." I scoffed lightly and took a bite out of my muffin. 

"Any other girl would let me fuck them." He clarified. 

"I know. I clearly saw that at your party." I felt a sharp pain in my chest, remembering Niall and that random naked girl in bed together. 

"Are you fucking with me? You're still mad about that?" He ran his hand angrily through his hair. "We weren't dating. I thought I told you this before."

"No. You're right. We weren't dating. And we still aren't." I snapped back as our teacher walked in and cleared his throat. Niall opened his mouth to say something else, but the teacher began talking.

"Welcome to Psychology. I'm going to start by issuing a packet with exactly 500 questions in it." The teacher began passing out thick packets of paper as the class groaned. "Fail to answer every question by next Monday and fail my class. There will be no class until next Monday and everyone who comes empty handed will be immediately excused. You may split up the questions among yourself, but I expect exactly 40 packets in my hand on Monday morning."

A large heavy packet landed on my desk and I flipped through it. I swore to myself as Niall laughed out loud. 

"I thought this was a college course. Damn, I learned this shit in preschool." He laughed again and this time Harry did too. 

"Well then, Mr. Horan. I will look forward to grading your packet first." The teacher looked down at Niall and Niall winked.

"Sure thing, Bill." 

"It's Mr. Thompson, to you, Niall." He walked away as Niall smirked. Several girls giggled nearby and Niall blew them kisses. I rolled my eyes and carefully put the packet in my bag before standing up and following everyone out of the room. It was going to take me at least 2 days to finish this packet, thank goodness the teacher gave us a week. I would need it.