Aleck let go of my chin walking to the side of me. "Put your legs together and straight out," he said as he pulled up the other ottoman for my legs. I was so sore and felt so swollen down there it hurt to put them together but I did it and he shoved the ottoman up to the one I was on.

I pulled on my hands to center myself letting out a yelp because my wrists hurt. "I would untie your hands, but I don't think you could take this punishment without being restrained as of yet," he said.

(As of yet) what the hell did that mean? I'm hoping to never get this again!  Not if I can help it!  What a strange thing to say I'm thinking as he brings the first stroke down across my ass with such force that I cried out in agony!

"one, I'm sorry," I cried out with a sob.  Oh dear lord how many of these am I getting I wondered as the next strike hit its target.  I feel like my skin is being torn off by the tenth.  I'm biting my lip so hard by the twentieth hit I can taste blood.

"Thirty, I'm sooo sorr-y Al-eck," I sob out trying to catch my breath.  I feel the belt stop,  I could do nothing but lay still. My whole body is in pain but I let it wash over me in waves trying to show resilience.  Tears were still pouring down my face and I couldn't get them to stop.

I felt his hand in my hair as he pulled my head up while standing right in front of me.  He pushed his sweats down and I see his extremely hard cock spring out right in my face.  He stroked it a few times running the tip down the path of tears on my face. "Open your mouth," he grunted.

I obeyed him immediately, and the tip of his cock pushed between my lips. Releasing his hold on it, he slipped his other hand into my hair, and pulled me down until his cock was buried in my mouth.  With zero hesitation, he began to lift my head up and down his shaft with little jabs.

"Show me your a good girl, and take what I give you baby," he grits out before he shoved his cock fully into her mouth, forcing it down my throat and my tears began to slip down my cheeks as the muscles inside my throat burned.

Aleck groaned, before pulling back out and thrusting back in again. At some point, he held my head and push so deep into my throat holding it. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned and I was slightly dizzy as I struggled more and more to breathe.

"Oh fuck... yes..." He said with a groan, his thrusts coming harder. "Swallow, little bird, I want you to swallow all of it," he gasp out! 

Pushing my hair back he continues bobbed my head up and down his length for several seconds before he pull my head down hard at the same time that his hips thrust upwards

I swallowed, my throat muscles working, because there was really no other way. My body automatically drank the hot fluid spurting straight down my throat. I couldn't taste it, because my tongue was pressed against the underside of his cock.

Aleck held me in place, ignoring my small whimpers as I drank him down. His thumb rubbed through the tears on my cheek as he cradled my face, slowly pulling off of my mouth with his softening dick.

I gulped in air, filling my lungs for the first time since he'd put his cock to my lips, and became even more dizzy as the sudden in take of oxygen rushed through me. My throat was sore from his use of it and I need my hands released.

Aleck reach down starting to undo the rope from the bolt hook.  Thank God, my arms and shoulders were killing me "I'm sorry Aleck," I said quietly.

He release the rope picking me like I weight nothing sitting in the chair with me on his lap.  I winced as my ass hit the fabric of his sweats. "I know you are Kenz," he said while undoing the ties around my wrist.