12. Lesson Learned

Unedited.
Previous Ch
I gagged and he pushed them in my throats before pulling them out walking toward the bathroom. "Your next punishment is the belt, but I want to clean up first," he said going in the bathroom.

I stared at Aleck's retreating body with tears pouring down my face.  I shifted my legs then froze as pain paralyzed me. I held my breath and waited for what seemed like forever for the pain to subside a little. How can I take much more of this I thought.  I pulled on my hands but they would not come undone.

My mind was running with so many thoughts... I have never seen Aleck so angry!  I know what I did was wrong and I get sorry won't cut it but he seems to be enjoying my pain! Maybe he had something wrong with him and he liked to hurt me!  The way he fucked me was so painful and degrading! Like I was just a vessel for his wrath! My thoughts were interrupted as Aleck came back from the bathroom.

"I'm going to clean you up than proceed with your punishments," he said as he started wiping my pussy with a warm washcloth.  Oh No!  Did he say punishments with an S! How many more is he planning?  Wasn't this enough I'm thinking as my eyes start to fill up again with tears.

"Punishments," I ask in a whimper. "What," he said leaning over me pushing my hair back so he could see my face. I feel a tear drop down my cheek and my lips start trembling.

"You s-aid pun-ish-ment-Sss," I whimper. He leaned in holding my face taking my lips with his in a bruising kiss. I'm ashamed to admit it but his taste and the way he smells so good turned me on a bit. I felt my nipples pebble up while his tongue assaults my mouth. I feel a pinch and realized he bit on my lower lip. He lets out a deep groan running his tongue over it in a soothing gesture. I feel humiliated when I feel myself getting wet.

"Yes Kenzy, you are getting more than a few punishments today," he said pulling away from my lips.  "Do you want to know why?" he asked while standing up.

"Because I disrespected you in front of your men, disobeyed you, and ran away from you," I said in a quiet voice.  I look down so my hair falls over my face so he can't see my shameful arousal from his kiss.

This man just beat my ass with a hairbrush!  Pounded my pussy until it bled!  Screamed humiliating words while slapping my ass with each vengeful thrust into me! And I feel turned on when he put his lips on mine shoving his tongue in my mouth! What the fuck is wrong with me I'm thinking!

"Absolutely those three things you are getting a punishment for," he said. I felt a moment of relief thinking I've already done two so one more and it's over.

How wrong I was! He walked back from the closet with his belt coming to stand in front of me saying "your also getting a punishment for each person that was punished today because of your actions!"

I hung my head down in shame thinking of my parents.   Tears came to my eyes spilling over as I thought of my dad shouts and my mum crying out. I took a big shuttering breath as I prepared to take my punishment for making my mum get one.

Aleck reached down taking my chin in his big hand pulling my head up. "Look at me Kenzy," he said. I looked up at him as he wipes a tear on my cheek with his thumb.

"This arse whipping is for your mum because I'm sure this is what happened to her. I want you to count and say 'sorry' after every stroke of the belt," he said looking in my eyes.

A sob escapes my throat as I nod my head.  His grip tightens on my jaw "words Kenzy, I want your words," he said.

"Yes Aleck, I will count and say 'sorry' as you've asked of me," I said with sincerity. I feel terrible about my mum! I feel so childish that I've caused all this.