Three | Shannon.

Monday came sooner than I expected,
I was back to making regular videos to make up for lost time and I had began to reuse my social media's once again.

After changing into some cute clothing and fixing my hair to be exactly how I liked it I believed I was ready to film.
Recently I had died my hair blue and black to match another woman who would be playing my 'younger self' in the music video.
I knew little about the others acting in it besides their names being Johnnie and Alex and the fact they were actually dating.
I knew nothing about the singer, not even his actual name, nor did I bother to find out. I wanted to meet him in person first.

I could hear music from Bailey's room as I pulled on my shoes and took my jacket from the coat rack at the front door.
I scribbled down a note for my mom and pinned it to the refrigerator door where I knew she would find it, it was just something simple to explain where I was going for the day.
And with that I opened the front door, stepped out into the sun and locked it behind me once again.
I shuffled my way to the crappy car in the drive way and unlocked it, pulling myself into the drivers seat and revving the engine before driving off to the location stated. White Sand Beach.
The music blasted from the speakers loudly as I sang along with them loudly, pulling into the beaches parking lot and taking a moment to collect myself.

Could I honestly do this? After so long of being in my secure environment of my home I was suddenly taking a massive leap into the unknown and practically hoping for the best.
I dispelled these thoughts, I had to do this and I wasn't about to turn back now.
They needed me down there for the recording. And with that thought I turned off my engine and got out, locking the car up behind me.

I stretched up, my shorts hugging my thighs nicely and my shirt pulling up to reveal a small bit of my tummy.
I began the walk down the small path that was decorated in billions of grains of fine sand, giving them a messy, unkempt look. The sand truly coated the beach drastically, giving it a bright pop of colour all over it.
Once I saw a group of people gathered together with cameras and lights being set up I knew where I was going.
Looking to my right, there sat a lengthy walk that reached halfway down the beach. It was exactly tall, perhaps just to the top of my leg. And on the wall? Yes, there sat a young girl lip locking a taller male who stood rather than sit. Their hands intertwined together as the rather passionate make out session made me feel a little creepy for watching.
I decided to stop staring at the two and give them some privacy in their lives.
I walked toward the crew, an older woman's eyes seemed to just pop with colour as she raced to me with excitement.

"Miss Taylor? I'm Brittany! We spoke on the phone? Amazing!" She was enthusiastic to say the least, never giving me a chance to talk in response to her question.
"The singer will be over in a moment, for now you can meet the other two.. JOHNNIE GUILBERT?! ALEX DORAME?!" She cried out for the other two actors.
I took a look around to try spot them and to my own surprise the couple from earlier looked over at us. At that moment I suspected it was them and realised how stupid it was of me to not notice in the first place.

The short girl, whom I presumed was Alex, took the raven haired boys, who I, once again, presumed was Johnnie, hand in hers and led him over to the crew behind her.
She took a long look over me, as if she was searching out every single flaw on me. She gave a look that seemed like disgust but boy was I wrong! She sprung at me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Shannon! It's so nice to meet you!" She squealed and pulled back from the hug, scanning my face intently.

"Aha? Yeah! It's nice to meet you too, Alex...?" I looked at the boy for some sort of sign to tell me I was correct and this was Alex but he stayed silent, his eyes fixated at Alex with what seemed like a loving look.
She looked back to him but didn't seem to notice the loving gaze of her boyfriend, she smiled. It was the type of smile that would stay imprinted in your memory, a beautiful smile with the most perfect teeth I had seen in so long.
Alex really was such a pretty girl and I'm positive that Johnnie was lucky to have her.
But to find such a, well from what I have seen, loving boyfriend, Alex too was lucky.

Brittany rejoiced behind me and that automatically made me assume the singer had finally come out of hiding and approached the group.
I turned to get a good look at his face and just like that...

It felt like everything froze. We locked eyes and his walking came to a stop several steps away from me.
We stared at eachother, most likely to the concern of the crew.

"Tyler?" "Shannon?" We spoke in unison, staring once again, both left unable to speak.

Tyler Hagen was back.