Medusa Steals Power

~Author's Note~

And the madness is gone.......for now! From here on, I'll be introducing some characters of my own. They won't throw the story off, so I hope it works as well as I want it to. Thanks for reading, and be sure to vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

It was wonderful to hear her giggle. The madness had practically sucked away all human qualities from her, leaving only fear in an emotionless shell. I had begun to miss her bubbly little self.

And then good turned to bad.

Medusa had attacked Anna while she was alone, and now Anna was in the hands of the evil witch. Medusa had also taken Stein, which made the matters worse. She now had two of the best Meisters the DWMA had on its side.

This is just great.

~~~~~~~

Annabell's POV

Everything was dark. My mind. My soul. My thoughts. I couldn't remember my purpose in life, let alone who I was.

I knew there was someone I was supposed to care about a lot, but I couldn't figure out who it was. The other guy that was like me, Stein, was way more off than I was. He couldn't talk. That's how bad the madness got him.

Madness? So it never left me?

I struggled to my feet and kept my hand on the wall.

I remember everything now.

Madness.

Meister.

Annabell.

Justin Law.

I growled, and my jaw set.

She tried to take me away from him. I'll kill her.

I'll kill her!

Medusa is going down!