Meeting Him Again

~Author's Note~

Justin isn't going to refer to Lord Death in this story. I love how he talks, but it's for the sake of my writing, and I don't want prayers in it every time he speaks. In this, Justin is always accompanied by a girl names Annabell, who he often calls Annie. Both are Weapons who can fight without Meisters, and they have teamed up because they have known each other for years. Justin soon falls for the girl, and he realizes that her actions toward him are because she feels the same way about him. Will Justin be able to keep his new lover safe from the rest of the world? Find out! Read, Comment, and Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabell's POV

I fixed my robe as I walked. I had been reassigned to accompany another Death Scythe while I mastered the ability of controlling myself without needing a Meister.

I stopped when I saw my new teacher. He was only a few inches taller than me, had blonde hair, and was dressed like a damn priest. He also had earphones in.

"Justin Law?" I asked, surprised. He smiled and held his arms out to me. I couldn't help but run to him.

Justin had been the first to acknowledge me besides my first Meister. He always laughed and made me smile. We had dated once before he became a powerful Death Scythe. It didn't last long because he said he didn't want to lose me as his love. He lost all of his feelings for me once he became Lord Death's Weapon.

"Hey, Annabell. How have you been?" He asked, looking at me after he released me.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure? I heard about your last Meister turning against the DWMA. I thought it would affect you."

"No. I'm fine. I didn't like that one much anyway. He never really cared about hurting me in the process of killing his foes."

"Oh? Well, I'm sorry he was so rude to you. My job now is to make you a Autonomous Weapon. Come with me."

He turned and started walking away. I stood there for a second, frozen by his new appearance. I shook my head and ran to catch up with him.

I can't go there again. He'll only ignore me. He doesn't feel like that toward me anymore. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

I smiled when Annabell reached me. She stayed at my side for a good length of time. I made her stop when we reached our destination. I looked at her when she tapped my shoulder.

Why have we stopped? She asked. I had read her lips because I couldn't hear her over my music.

I pointed to the boulders in front of us. "Practice your blade techniques on those for a while. I'll watch and observe your movements." I answered.

She started trembling.

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

I don't know how to make my blades appear. I usually transform all the way, so I can't remember how to partially transform.