Love and Lazy

~Author's Note~

Hello! Last chapter didn't really make since, and I'm truly sorry for that! I'll try to make it better soon! Thanks for reading, and be sure to comment and vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabell's POV

I leaned away as Justin tried to kiss me. I loved seeing him get angry. He chuckled when he finally kissed me. It felt so right, but I knew it was wrong. After I let him get a few kisses out of me, I pushed him away.

"This isn't right. You're my teacher. We can't be like this." I whispered.

"So you follow the rules like I taught you to years ago? Why would you ignore me then when I would try and talk you out of trouble, but now you are willing to follow the rules?" He asked.

"It's the rule for a reason. Teachers and students can't create strong bonds in case one of them gets killed." I said.

"I'm not actually considered a teacher for you. All I'm doing is helping you become an Autonomous Weapon." He mumbled.

I hesitated before I laid my hand on his neck. I stopped him from kissing me. "Stop that. Give me a chance." I begged. He tried to slow his breathing. He had gotten a bit excited after he kissed me, and it made his breathing ragged and fast.

I moved closer, and he closed his eyes patiently. I used my arm to lift myself up, and I made him roll a bit. He didn't object. I leaned in toward him, laid my free hand on his neck again, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

I walked up to Annabell. She was still asleep. I crouched down next to her and poked her cheek. She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Rise and shine." I whispered.

"I don't want to get up."

"I know, but the more you practice, the more useful you are."

She sighed and transformed completely.

"Carry me." She begged.

I sighed and gently grabbed her handle. She adjusted her wavelength so it would match mine. I swung her blade over my shoulder and started walking to our destination.

"You get extremely lazy in the morning. You know that, don't you?" I asked.

"Shut up. It's your fault I'm so tired. You kept waking me up."

I looked at her blade and angled it so I could see her reflection. "I kept waking you up? How?"

"You mumbled in your sleep. It kept waking me up."

"What did I say?"

"You kept saying my name and that you love me. To be honest, I loved the gesture, but I kept losing sleep."

I sighed. "Sorry. I guess I talk in my sleep."

I reached the boulders, and she transformed into her human form. I noticed that she was about as tall as I was. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"So what am I supposed to do today?" She asked.

"I want you to practice your blades again. After a while, I'll give you something else to do."