"Hermione I doubt it very much." I said to her. She didn't listen and we were all made to leave.

While we made our way, I walked next to Hermione, making sure there was a gap between me and Harry

"Hermione, I've decided I'm going to quit loving Harry..." I said to her. We walked a bit faster so Harry couldn't hear

"Please no, don't take this decision, you might regret it one day." She said but I shook my head in dissaproval.

"No I can't go back to loving him, he loves Cho, he rejected me." I said sadly

"Yes but, you didn't even tell him your feelings!" Hermione protested

"But I'm not the one Harry is looking for, Cho is..." I said looking down.

"Elsa, Harry trusts you, he really likes you, don't give up what you've been fighting for." She said

"Yes, but only as a friend..." I said, and thus our conversation ended because Harry and Ron caught up.

"Bloody hell, you two walk fast." Ron said to us. I just kept my stare on the ground. Harry kept on looking at me. I wish I could tell Harry how I felt, but I'm just so scared of loosing him.

Hermione glanced at me, took Ron's arm and walked very fast in front of us, then it was just me and Harry... I kept on taking little glances to see if he was still there... I'm so hopeless at this forgetting him thing...

"Are you excited for going round the Weasley's?" Harry asked me, I suddenly looked up.

"I'm actually a bit nervous, I've never spent Christmas with someone else..." I replied

"I feel the same sometimes, but I'm glad my friends are my family." He said, I nodded

"I wish I could spend it with my parents..." Harry said sadly. I wanted to say the same but then I'd feel selfish...

"What about you?" Harry asked me. I looked up at him

"We share the same wish every year." I replied sweetly.

The two of us kept talking until we finally reached the station, it was like Cho was nonexistent and it was just us both again. In the corner of my eye I could see Malfoy

"Guess who's staring at you again. Elsa, what did you do?" Hermione asked in a whisper. I shyly turned around and I met his gaze, I immediately turned back round.

"I don't know." I replied I looked back once more and I saw he was coming towards me

"Hermione he's coming over here!" I said in a whisper. Before I could run off, he stopped at looked at me.

"What do you want Malfoy." Harry said in a sort of shout. I suddenly panicked, I knew he was going to tell why he came over here.

"None of your business Potter. I came to see her." Malfoy said angrily and pointed at me.

"But what does Elsa have to do with you?" Ron asked, Malfoy ignored him.

"I need to speak with her now." He demanded, he grabbed my wrist.

"No! I will not now leave! You think you're so powerful because you're a Malfoy! You're no different to anyone else." I shouted, I shook him off me and he walked off. Stupid boy...

"Why did he want to talk to you?" Harry asked me.

"I don't know, I haven't done anything..." I said lying.

"Let's get on." Hermione grabbed my arm and got on the train, I shot one last glance of Harry looking doubtful at me, I ignored it and followed Hermione, we found an empty cabin and walked in, we put our bags on the shelf.