Chapter 6

Shortly after the meeting, Neville found a place we could go for practicing our spells, we he accidentally found it, it was called the Room Of Requirement and it was beautiful...

Though, Umbridge was getting worse, she had a lot more power now, she was getting suspicious of Harry and the rest of us, Malfoy was always staring at me during class and would try to talk to me when I was alone in a hallway. Luckily the good thing is that I was becoming friends with the other students, I made new friends with these two girls called Sophia and Thalia, they were very nice to me. I met Neville, he was very sweet, cowardly but very brave. Harry taught everyone new and amazing spells. Some of them I knew, some of them I tried to cast but failed and some I didn't even know. Hermione was always my practice partner or Arya but Arya was with Luna. Harry would always keep a check on me and how I was doing. Although one time he was teaching me a spell and he was looking elsewhere and nearly put me in hospital, luckily there was minor damage and I didn't ask much help from him, Arya asked me if she wanted her to beat him up for me. I quickly declined and said it was an accident.

On my way to trip to the room I thought of what might happen today, on my way I saw Malfoy, I panicked and decided to take the long route. It was no use he saw me and started following me. I heard his footsteps and he was nearly close behind me. I quickly turned around and checked if he was still there. And yes he was, he looked quite stern. Before I could start running he grabbed my hand and pulled me away into an empty corner.

"I've got you now..." He said smirking

"Please Malfoy, don't hurt me!" I said feeling scared. He held my shoulders pushed me to the walls. I wanted to hit him but I couldn't. I could feel his cold, deathly breath on my neck.

"What do you want anyway?!" I said sternly

"I already told you, I want you to be mine!" He replied angrily. He looked down at me and I narrowed my eyes

"Who's to say I belong to you?! I get to choose who I belong with!!! Not some stuck up pure blood!!!" I said almost shouting.

"Shut up, maybe if I kiss you, you'll change your mind!" He said smiling, I closed my eyes in terror. I couldn't do anything to move, I didn't want my first kiss to be stolen!!! His lips were inches away, i could feel his breath on my warm lips. No one was around to save me. Then suddenly someone cleared their throat. I opened my eyes and saw Snape.

"Malfoy, to my office right now!" He said angrily, he got off me and walked off angrily. I looked up at Snape

"Are you alright Miss Blevins?" He asked with an almost kind voice

"Yes, thank you professor Snape." I said breathing out heavily, he nodded and walked off.

Thank god... So Malfoy was really serious about me and him together. I don't like this at all... I walked straight into the secret room and saw everyone casting and learning spells, the twins were messing about with Arya, Luna looked dreamy and out of it and Neville kept on failing at spells.

"What's wrong you look panicked?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing, Malfoy keeps following me around." I said not too loud and sighing. I looked back at her, I tried smiling, indicating I was okay

"What?" I asked

"Are you sure you are okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I can handle him." I said casually

"Okay... I hope so." She said.

"Hey Elsa!" Ron said, he grabbed my hand smiling at me, looked at him confused but he gently pulled me over to the center of the room. He let go and left me standing by my self, I felt really nervous. Suddenly Harry joined my side