Chapter 7

I was packing all my things since the crack if dawn, I was getting ready to spen Christmas at the Weasley's house. I was quite excited but also nervous, I didn't want to be a burden to them, but the Weasleys insisted I must go. The other thing is which made it difficult was Harry going, I avoided him since the kiss for as long as I could. Everytime he was in a room I would walk out or walk past him without saying a word, the only things that kept me happy and upbeat was Hermione, she comforted me and would also follow me. I became closer with Thalia and Sophia too. And of course the twins never failed to amuse me. I finished packing every little bit and left the room.

"Right, this Christmas I will be strong, maybe I can just ignore him like I'm doing now." I said to my self. I joined with Hermione.

"You ready? Everyone is waiting to go." Hermione asked, I nodded and smiled

I walked down into the common room and spotted everyone, they all looked quite jolly, the twins were playing cards with Ron and Harry was reading. A few days ago Hermione calmly explained to Ron what happened with me and that moment with Cho and Harry, I felt like I had an older brother, he would make sure Harry wouldn't try and start a conversation so I didn't feel awkward and he was very kind. In fact Ginny, Fred and George kind of acted as my older siblings too, even though Ginny was technically younger.

"What are you doing?" I asked Ron

"We were playing a card game but they cheated." Ron said pointing to the twins

"We didn't cheat!" They said in unison

"You just don't know how to play properly." George said. They started to argue a bit, Harry came over and I looked down

"Hey, it's Christmas..." Harry said, they nodded and started talking again.

"So how are you?" Harry asked me awkwardly.

"I-I'm fine." I said, at that moment I felt like shy Elsa again, he nodded and walked off to talk to everyone. I sighed. I looked out the window and saw it was snowing.

"Look it's snowing again!" I shouted

"Let's go and have a snowball fight!" Ron shouted, we all quickly made our way outside, we had our teams, Fred, me, Neville and Hermione were on a team and then George Harry, Ginny and Ron were on the other. We took our places and began to throw snowballs.

"TAKE THIS RON!" Hermione shouted, she threw a giant snowball at Ron and he fell back.

"ILL GET YOU GRANGER!" He said trying to gain his balance. He stood up and threw as me and Hermione squealed as they tried to get us.

"Now's you're chance to use your anger on Harry." Hermione whispered, I nodded, I crouched, rolled up a giant snowball, stood up and aimed, I threw it and it got him right in the face, he fell back

"Woooo!!!" I shouted,

"Hey!!" He shouted, he tried throwing ones at me but I kept on dodging them.

We had so much fun, even though it was freezing we didn't care, we built snowmen and made snow angels, me and Hermione both made a snow couple, she found twigs and made them look like they were holding hands, then Harry put one next to ours, then Ron, Ginny and Neville, we smiled at then for a while and the Fred and George destroyed them.

"That was fun." Hermione said as we walked back into the common room. I fell on the sofa

"Sorry for hitting your face with a snowball." I said to Harry, I felt pretty bad when I hit him.

"That's okay, sorry for trying to hit you." He said looking into my eyes, I looked into his eyes and I fell in love again.

"Guys, we'll be late for the train!!!" Hermione said panicking, we all rolled our eyes and sighed