Chapter 4

I sat in potions next to Harry, we were in pairs, I had my sleeves rolled up and I was ready to start.
"How do you think I should ask out Cho?" Harry said, I looked up and wanted to cry... I did cry myself to sleep last night... I might aswell help the boy...
"Well, maybe you should take her somewhere quiet like around the school grounds or her favourite spot around hogwarts." I said not looking at him, just reading how to do the potion
"Thanks, she's really nice I think you'd like her." Harry said not really helping me.
"Yeah." I said not listening, my heart sunk deeper and my face looked upset
"Do you think she likes me, it's just when she looks at me and I look at her, our eyes meet in a special way and she smiles, has that ever happened to y-" before Harry could continue he got a book hit on the back of his head by Snape
"Mr Potter, I don't want to hear about your loving life troubles, you should be helping Elsa..." Snape said. And I swear for about a second or so, Snape looked at me and smiled, I wonder if he was trying to help me, probably not though.
"Sorry sir..." He said rubbing the back of his head. He then started helping me and stopped talking about Cho. Potions went on generally well, he did say another thing about Cho but that was all, the lesson ended and everyone filed out, Harry was made left to stay behind for a while. I waited with Ron and Hermione.
"Are you okay you didn't look too happy in potions." Hermione asked
"I'm fine now, Harry kept on going on and on about Cho." I said
"I know how you feel." Ron said sighing. Harry came back out looking a bit frustrated.
"You okay mate?" Ron asked
"Yeah, come on." Harry said leading the way, I clutched my books and watched him as we walked down the hall. I hope he's okay...

A while after in the common room
I sit on a chair reading, I wasn't really reading I just had it as an excuse to watch Harry, he was sitting in front of the fire, he looked like he was in deep thought.. Ron was trying to sleep but the fire kept him awake and Hermione was just next to me reading a book as well. I felt really sorry for Harry for some reason, I didn't know how he really felt, here's me being stupid and angry at him, while the whole school is saying he's lying... He must have so much pressure, plus the fact his parents died which he has to face everyday. And that he has a crush on a girl which boys find hard. I put my book down and poked Hermione so I could talk to her. She nodded and we went up.
"I'm so sorry for dragging you up here all the time just to complain to you about how unfair my life is... I don't ever ask how you feel so this time will be us spending quality time!" I said boldly
"It's seriously fine, I've never really had a friend that's a girl who will talk to me all the time!" She said smiling, we sat on her bed. We talked for ages about Cho and Harry, I also asked Hermione if she liked anyone, she answered no and I knew she liked Ron somewhere inside that heart of hers.
"I want to find out what Snape said to Harry..." Hermione said
"Me too, how about you ask Ron if he can ask Harry about it and we'll listen in!" I said excitedly, she quickly left the room to ask Ron. Hermione quickly returned and we listened to their conversation
"So what did Snape ask you?" Ron asked Harry
"He just said I keep talking a lot too much in class and I need to pay a bit more attention to Elsa because she's struggling in potions a bit." Harry replied, I must admit I'm not at my best in that class...
"But I don't want to pay attention to her, I want to express my feelings for Cho, I might request to change seats so I can think alone..." He said angrily, I just sighed and again hit the wall of harsh reality. I just walked back to my bed and collapsed.
"I'm sorry..." Hermione said
"It's not you're fault, he's the boy who murdered my love for him..." I said angrily, I just laid there, hoping Harry would disappear...

A few days afterwards, Umbridge began to take more control of a Hogwarts and Dumbledore couldn't do anything to stop her, Umbridge successfully got every student and most of the teachers to hate her. Harry was still punished for telling his lies(they were true!) luckily after the whole hating Harry, we became a little more close, I hung about with him a bit more than usual, usually in the common room or the school grounds, it also got a little easier not to blush every time Harry said something to me. Hermione and Ron were really happy about this, I got to know the twins more and I got to know Ginny, she liked Harry too, but she has a boyfriend, I could tell she liked him still, she supported me and Harry as a couple which was very sweet of her.

I was walking down the halls when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm.
"G-get off me!" I said struggling, I was pulled over by Draco
"What do you want with me?" I asked him curious
"Nothing, I just like you! Now, Harry likes Cho which means you'll probably won't have a chance with him, so how about you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling at me. My face dropped
"Yeah, I know I don't have a chance with him I don't need to be reminded every day!" I said slapping him across the cheek
"Feisty..." He said angrily, I just walked off in more anger. I returned to the common room and Harry, Ron and Hermione were stood there
"Elsa, we have decided we are going to do something against the rules, will you join us?" Harry asked me. I smiled at him
"Of course I can, what are we going to do?" I asked
"Well, we all know that Voldemort is back, although Umbridge and the rest of the teachers don't. Seeing as we're not allowed to learn spells in defence against the dark arts class, we will learn spells to defend ourselves. We decided to make a secret class." Harry said, I listened in excitement
"I'm in, I can't wait!" I said smiling, Harry smiled at me, staring into my eyes, I was stuck there again looking at his deep green eyes, they were more beautiful than emeralds... Ron cleared his throat and my cheeks grew red, I looked away and I think he did too...
"Right, so who are we going to invite, I know several students who will want to join us." Hermione said
"Yeah, I sent letters to who I think and you think who will be good, Elsa I invited your friend Arya I think she'll be helpful." Harry said
"Thank you!" I thanked him.
"No problem, so I guess it's on then." Harry said.
"I'm going to go and study now, I need quiet." Hermione said walking off.
"I think I might join her." I said, before I could walk off, someone grabbed my hand.
"Please stay a bit longer... Who needs studying anyway, you'requite intelligent." Harry said smiling, I was stuck there, my head spinning and my heart beating at the feel of his touch on my hand...
"Okay. Thank you" I said in a quiet voice. We sat down on the sofa chatting about our plan, Ron wasn't really listening he just sat there as we talked about what we would be practicing and learning. I felt like we were getting really close.

We both got quite tired and we both headed up, I walked over to my bed with a big smile on my face.
"Someone's happy and I know why!" Hermione said looking up from her book. I just blushed
"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her looking down
"Do you know what happened, Harry insisted that you must stay a bit longer with you!!! It might just be me, but he's definitely in love with you!" Hermione said excitedly
"No!" I exclaimed, smiling and looking down. I laid in my bed thinking about Harry again. I did definitely love him, but his heart belongs to Cho, I sighed and fell asleep.