Chapter 1 - The Blue Dragon

This is a fan fiction based on the anime/manga Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn). This story is for Shin-ah. I do not own the character except for my own original character. This story is already finished and revised so expect the updates to be regular. Please enjoy!

There are going to be four books in the series:

(P.S. Even if you don't read the other stories and just read each one, you would still understand the plot since every story is independent and doesn't affect each other)

The Definition of Beautiful (Shin-ah Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Eternity (Zeno Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Freedom (Jae-ha Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Loneliness (Kija Love Story) - Completed

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone.

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!

***

Chapter 1 – The Blue Dragon

"...After the war between the Kingdom of Kouka and the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch, Princess Yona was able to take back the throne with Son Hak. Son Hak was crowned the new King due to the marriage between him and the Princess. The Four Dragons, together with their caretaker named Yun, were now able to live inside the palace happily," I happily told the story to the children of the Fire tribe.

"The Four Dragons have amazing powers, right?" one of the children asked.

"Yes," I smiled. "The White Dragon has an arm that is ten times more powerful than a human arm, the Green Dragon can jump high because he has a powerful leg, the Yellow Dragon is immortal and the Blue Dragon...he has eyes that can see beyond anything,"

I looked at the children's faces that were filled with awe. Soo Won, the former King who was proven guilty of killing King Il, was now sentenced to remain in prison for the rest of his life. The rightful heir of the throne, Princess Yona, was able to become queen and she was now leading Kouka in the right path.

"Seems like it's still a hobby of yours to tell stories to the children, Roo-na?" a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"It's been a while, Ik-su," I stood up from the ground and motioned for the children to play around that gave me some time to talk to Ik-su privately. "It's been what? More or less ten years already?"

"Well," he scratched the back of his head. "I didn't count the years though," I last met him when I was just eight years old. His image of him in my head never faltered. Aside from his hair that grew longer, his facial features were still the same.

He walked toward me but tripped over the ground while doing so. I mentally face-palmed myself. "Some things never change...You're still as clumsy as ever,"

"Yun takes care of me but he's currently at the mansion," he shrugged, oblivious to the world. This clumsy priest managed to survive the world with Yun. It was obvious in his eyes that he missed him but wanted the boy to see the world.

"Yun surely knows how to take care of himself...unlike someone I know," I glared at him. "But why are you here?"

He then looked at me seriously. "I want to ask a favour from you,"

"A favour?"

"I was invited to become the official priest of the Kouka castle, but I want you to come in my stead,"

I searched him for any signs of hesitation, but I saw none. "Why would I serve the Kouka castle in your stead? Don't you want to be with Yun?" As a priestess myself, I saw glimpses of Ik-su and Yun that was why I knew of the boy.

"You see it, don't you, priestess Roo-na?" I looked away because of Ik-su's statement. "Your future with the Blue Dragon, and the war that goes along with it."

***

"I'm Priestess Roo-na, I stand here to have an audience with the Queen," I said to one of the guards as I stood in front of the Kouka castle. "Here is a letter sent to Priest Ik-su and then later was given to me. You can verify this to serve as an identification,"

The guard read it then bowed to me. "Very well. Please follow me," We walked our way around the castle then I noticed the guard was looking at me.

"I never thought that the Green Dragon would be on guard duty," I commented.

"Well...allow me to introduce myself, mi'lady," he bowed to me once again. "I'm Jae-ha, the Green Dragon serving Queen Yona," he then grabbed my right hand and planted a kiss on it. "The mome—"

"Roo-na!" a familiar voice called my name from behind. "Is that you?!"

"Zeno!" I hugged the Yellow Dragon. "I missed you!" I moved three inches away from him to study him. "I'm taller than you now,"

"Uhm...do you know her, Zeno?" Jae-ha asked, confused.

"Yes!" Zeno smiled happily. Same old, same old. "I met her when she was just a child, even though when she was young, her spiritual powers were already strong,"

Jae-ha sighed. "At least I can be sure that she's not an infiltrator,"

"Come, Roo-na," Zeno grabbed my hand. "You should talk to Yona,"

Zeno dragged me to the garden of the castle and there I saw Queen Yona with the sun illuminating her fiery red hair. She's King Hiryuu's reincarnation—there was no doubt about it. The blood of King Hiryuu ran through her veins. As a priestess, I was able to sense that.

"Yona!" Zeno called to her.

"Zeno..." she noticed my presence. "Who are you?"

"I'm Roo-na," I bowed. "A priestess sent here by Ik-su to claim his stead,"

"Claim his stead?" Yona wondered. "Did something happen to him?"

I got up and shook my head. "Not at all. We both decided that my presence here is needed to avoid conflicts and he apologizes for not being able to come. However, he would surely come to visit when he has the time,"

"Conflicts?" the guy beside the Queen asked.

"Pardon me for not noticing your presence a little earlier, King Hak," I bowed once again to the figure beside Yona. "As for now, I cannot state the conflict up ahead for it would serve as taboo for the gods,"

A war was going to happen. It was still unclear to Ik-su and I if the future would change that was why I was not allowed to tell them.

"Hmm..." Hak chuckled. "Raise your head. I'm still not used to being called King,"

"That's too bad," Yona flashed me a smile. "Yun was looking forward to Ik-su's arrival but I know that he did this to help us. So, don't worry, I'll explain everything to Yun. Please enjoy your stay here in the Kouka castle,"

"I appreciate it, Queen Yona,"

"Zeno, could you please show her to the place where she'll be staying? And give her a tour around the shrine, please? I'll gather everyone tonight so we can hear the rest of your story, Priestess Roo-na,"

"Okay!" Zeno exclaimed and grabbed my hand once again to drag me around—not having the chance to thank Yona for the warm smile that welcomed me. We were running inside the castle and I was getting tired of it.

"Hey, Zen—" We both bumped into a figure, making Zeno and I fall on the ground. "Ouch," I said as I stood up.

"Shin-ah! This is the priestess that's going to be living here," Zeno greeted the guy with a horned mask. "Roo-na, this is Shin-ah, the Blue Dragon."