16.) Dylan

"Goyle, OUT!" Draco yells angerly. "Now!"
"You're late!"
"Get. Out." Draco snarls, climbing out of bed. "Right now, before I jinx you into oblivian."
"Not until you are dressed," He says.
Draco tears off his shirt, and casts a glance at me. He isn't facing Goyle, so he doesn't notice. I see Draco flash me a smile, then slips off his jeans.
His boxers are black with green snakes. He pulls on his pants, and then shoos Goyle. "Now out. I'll find a shirt and meet you in class."
I hear Goyle make some sort of noise, and then the door closes. Draco locks it, and I sit on the bed.
"So much for sleeping in," I say.
Draco comes over, and kisses my lips lightly. "Can we have one more makeout session before I have to spend the day pretending I don't want to push you up against the wall?" He whispers.
I lay down, pulling him with me. We kiss for a long time, and his fingers play with the rim of my shirt.
I help him pull it off of me.
"Godric, Dyl," he gasps when we break apart, after a long time. He gets off me, and I really hadn't realized he was Half laying on me. "You can really crush me, can't you?"
I grin, sitting up. "I think this is my favorite new passtime. Now, do you still have a drawer for me?" I don't see my tanktop anymore. "With my cloths?"
He grins, his fingers brushing over my belly lightly. "I don't know, I think you are sexy this way."
"Do you want me kicked out of school?" I press.
"No, just in my bed." He leans over, kissing me. He pulls me onto his lap.
It feels strange, kissing a guy I love while both of us are shirtless. Willingly doing these things...
I lace my fingers through his hair. He chuckles, his grip on my back tightening.
"Dylan, we have to go."
"I don't wanna," I whisper into his kiss. "I won't put a shirt on if you don't make me."
He groans, as if I was killing him. "I'm going to put one on you. I can't handle you shirtless. I want you too much."
He sets me on the bed. I grin at him, and push him over. "Close your eyes, I have to dress."
"Come on, you're half naked already!" He grins. "Plus you saw me."
"Close your eyes."
He puts his hand over his eyes, and I unlock the drawer and open it. I set an outfit on the bed, and slip off my shorts.
"Quit it!" I glare at my peeking boyfriend. "Don't be slick about it, if you're gonna disobey, do it openly."
He chuckles, and watches me dress. His eyes keep landing on my own, as if my being undressed isn't as important as my eyes.
Once I get my shirt on, I pull Harry's invisability cloak from my bag- which Draco brought sometime last night.
He groans.
"Draco, nobody is allowed to see me. We'll both be dead."
He pulls on his own shirt, and takes my hand. "I hate that you're a secret."
"It's better that way."
He nods. "Alright. Ready?"
I nod, throwing the cloak over myself.