6.) Dylan

Draco kisses me again.

He hasn't left my side since we got here, six hours ago. I know his parents are here, and it really bothers me, but I have Draco by my side and I know I'm safe.

His lips move around on my neck.

"What are you doing, Draco?" I finally ask.

"There was a spot... it made you moan.... ugh! I will find it! It's called a sweetspot. I found it when we were kissing in the parlor."

I laugh. "There's a spot?"

"Yes! Everyone has one."

"Ooh, lemme find yours!" I pull back, and begin to kiss his neck softly.

Draco just chuckles, his hands lightly on my waist. "You won't find it, babe."

"Oh, watch me!" I say, nipping slightly at the skin as I kiss it. After a moment, his grip on me tightens and he bites his lip. I kiss that spot several times, nipping.

He finally moans loudly. "Okay! You win, you found it!"

I suck on the skin there, deturmined to give him a hickey.

"Dylan-" he moans, and pulls me a little closer. "Stop... please..."

I let him go, and tilt his head up lightly. "Hmm.... good luck hiding that."

"Dylan Hills, you are my drug."

I laugh, snuggling close to him. "Good. Then if you cheat you lose your little friend."

"My little... Oh." He crosses his legs. "I see."

I smile, closing my eyes. "I don't ever wanna move. Can we just stay here? Forever and ever?" I whisper, feeling his arms encircle my waist. "Never let me go."

"Christmas is in a few days..." He kisses my forehead. "How about Christmas Eve, I keep you here all day. Just us. and Christmas morning I take you to see your friends."

"Really? You'd take me to the Weasley home?"

"The Burrow? Yeah. I'd slap the dark lord for you."

I feel myself paling. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you. Sleep. I got you."

Oddly enough, I do.

I never thought I could fall asleep in a man's arms. And yet, I have been doing it often. Letting Draco hold me.

~ ~ ~

Draco kisses my lips lightly to wake me. "Hey, Dyl? Wake up."

"Shh, I'm dreaming of you."

"I have to go," he whispers. "I'll be back in an hour."

My stomach twists, and I'm instantly awake. "Where are you going?"

"I have to get Crabb and Goyle. They got in trouble again. I will return in an hour, alright? Just stay here. I promise, I won't be long."

I feel my entire body go cold. "Am I alone here?"

"The house elfs are here," he says calmly. "They're realy nice- most of the time. Just don't insault them." He kisses my lips lightly. "I won't be gone long. An hour at most."

He stands up, and kisses my head again. He then leaves.

I get up, and pick through his room a bit. I have his blessing to do so. After a moment, I go to my room instead.

"Hello, sexy."

I feel faint.