Reaper

Minecat was determined to get me to go to the underwater sand dunes. I was surprised to find this place sounded familiar to me and in return my head flashed to a familiar beast with horns like claws and a face that would scar anyone for life.
Cailin was the first to object and when Cailin did, the others did too because when the words "several Leviathan life forms" fell out of her mouth, the others faces contorted to show the strong urge of fear. All their eyes turned pink for a split second.
Me however, I was confused. With the information that I had gathered from everyone, it sounded like everything that I had ever grown to like had turn to this huge fangirl nightmare.
Let's see... we have...
•Me and Cailins queen rivalry fun fight
•Subnautica
•Glitchtale
•Reapertale
•Steven Universe? I mean we have gems...

Was there anything else I was missing?! Is there some high up figure named Irene I need to know about?! Was there a land full of colorful ponies that cherish friendship?! What was next?!

Regardless, I knew Reaper Leviathans seemed quite scary but they were relatively easy to dodge.  Well, if you had a seamoth...

Man...I really need a life.

So, I sided with minecat.

Recently before I was sent here, me and her got really close and it was fun. Even if it was just playing Minecraft, I do feel we got closer and I'm glad.
Minecat knows best.

"Gracie you can't be serious!" Cailin said, mouth agape. "If you've heard of these creatures, then you know they dominate the sea! They're at the top of the food chain!"
I snorted. Jack would have something else to say about that.
"Yes, well I know the secret to avoiding them!"

DOne YEs