A Rising Phoenix

My talons wrapped around a bunch as I slowed down my flight. I stopped my movement and fought to keep my balance on the branch.
After I succeeded (which I usually do,) I focused on what may seem to others as my prey. Her golden hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes... I envied her. I mean, hey! Look at me! I'm a Phoenix! Well, yes, but I'm no animal. I want to be her. I want to be going on this adventure. I want her friends. I want to be free.
Yet I'm stuck in the body that has the same power capabilities as my gem.
I stared at her as she drug her unconscious friends away from the attack zone where Kelsey, queen of changelings attacked them.
I've watched her for a while actually. She's nowhere near discovering why she's been brought into this world.
After her job was done and everyone was sound asleep with the help of her putting everyone in a tent, she prayed beside them and walked away. When she disappeared behind some trees, I took flight.
Air caught under my wings as I rose up and directed my body towards the direction she was walking in. Flying proved to be faster as I landed on a nearby branch before she got to where she wanted to go which seemed to be a cliff, hanging over a whole other land below. It might have to do with the fact that Phoenix's are the fastest flying creatures behind wyverns and dragons.
She stood by the edge, actually looking kinda contemplative. Yet before she did something stupid, she called out to someone.
"C-Cailin!" She screamed, her Echos scouting across the land below the cliff.
"I-I'm about to do something stupid..." she talked normally this time, not wanting to strain her weak voice.
"And...I need your help. I always told you if I were going to do something stupid I'd come to you first. So...where are you?" She pleaded hoping this "Cailin" would magically fall out of the sky like she did.
When the few minutes of silence answered her question, she started getting hysterical.
"I ASKED WHERE YOU ARE! WHY WONT YOU ANSWER!?" She shrieked, flailing her arms as if there were an invisible enemy were attaching her.
I watched in horror as she had almost looked like she was possessed, her pupils constricted. In the midst of her heartbreaking sobs, her maniacal laughter rung out, as she fell and started writhing on the ground. If anyone didn't know any better, they'd say she had gone insane.
Once her creepy-insane fit was over, she laid limp on the ground, softly crying until, I guess, she would just die of dehydration.
That's when I took my orb out. She had a similar one, hidden in her magical bag that I had gifted her as I summoned her. It had the ability to make a noise of my command, and at my command, it was going to be the most peaceful in her ears.
What was that noise? I dunno, ask her.

I spoke into the orb, and the spell was cast, now playing the noise through both orbs

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
It was....humming? It was a really low humming, obviously someone skilled in a tenor/bass key.
Then...the humming stopped. Her confused face melted into a soft one, her tears making a sudden stop. The lyrics began.