Together

Emma pulled away with a jolt. Killians eyes intensely gazing towards her in curiosity as he questioned why she pulled away. She took a deep breath, hands running over his chest as she smiles gently. "Time. I just need time."

~A Month Later~
A month had passed it was now November, ever since Emma had seen Killian interact with there son, she know they were meant to be. She wanted a family not to be separated from each other. Hookup moved in with Emma and their son. They dropped the situation of him leaving and picked up right where they left off. Killian soon realised his son was a lot harder to take care of than he thought. Every morning he would awake to his son's bloody cries, along with the other three times a night. That was the only problem he had, considering the fact that he got a job to support her and the baby. Emma soon went and  quit her job as sheriff and David took over. This was only to spend of course more time with William.

Julian woke up at 5. To his surprise William had not been up yet. He looked over his bed and smiled as he saw his Angel sleeping. He leaned over and kissed your cheek "Morning Swan."He then got up not wanting to wake her as he soon got into the shower.

Emma giggle and heard the shower. She got up being in her undergarments. She soon got undressed and made her way into the bathroom  grinning. Killiwn hadn't heard her, as she then opened the curtain "Morning Captain."

Hook jump having of scared him slightly, him then covering himself up embarrassed and tooken it off guard
"Knock love?"

A slight grin and flush radiated over Emma's cheeks as her eyes got his in an intense gaze "Mind if I join you?" She bit her lip gently.

Killian caught on to her spiteful ways "Get in." He chuckled lowly, but avoided the stare.

Emma grinned "Nothing you haven't seen before Pirate." She stepped in her hand coming up to his cheek and gently rubbing.

His hand moved to her waste as he gently rubbed her smooth skin "it has been a year love."

"Shhh." She moved her finger to his lips before locking hers. The couple kissed before she pulled away. "I want some time with you."

"Honey I have work here soon." He spoke in a husk as he lips went to his neck and her hand rubbing his chest.

"Just us. Spending time together. I hardly see you all day when you're at work."

He smiled once again as he leaned down picking her lips. "Turn around."
With the words she listened and did as so. "You're so beautiful." He moved her hair from her shoulders running his fingers through it.

"I love you." She said with a blush and low whisper.

Moving his lips to her neck, placing gentle kisses on the skin he whispered  back "I love you too." He kept kissing gently before taking soap into his hand and soon beginning to rub it within her hair.

"You're to good to me." She smiled lowly.

The two soon got out of the shower. Both getting dressed and ready for there day. Killian was up getting his things ready for work. Emma down stairs now with little awake William. She put him in his chair, one with little toys attached as she began to make Killian lunch and a breakfast for him.

Killian comes down stairs setting his bags down. Taking his lunch and putting it beside the bags. He smiled at her grabbing a pancake off the plate as he devoured it. "Delicious, however I'm running late." He chuckled going over and giving her a kiss. "I love you. Have a wonderful day Swan." He then going over to William and playing with his fingers giving him a kiss on the head. "Taking care of your mom buddy." He smiled and got his things headed to work.