What is it like?

He sits down in front of me and smiles softly, looking at me.
I could gaze into those dreamy eyes for an eterni-

Wait what am I doing?! Snap out of this Bree, you have Jake!!

"Would you like a drink?" I smile at him before glancing over at the drinks on the rack. "We have Cola, Carbonated water, Wine...."

He strokes his hair and looks at the bottles.
"Hmmmm, I think I might have a glass of red wine.. I'm not driving any time soon..."
I stand up and walk over to the rack, pick up a bottle and an opener before returning to the table.

Tom takes the bottle from my hand and looks at the label. He must be concentrating because his tongue is sticking out of his mouth slightly. He glances up and see's me giggling. I poke my toung out and take the bottle back before opening it.

I pour us both a glass and put the bottle down. I raise my glass and smile.
"To an eventful day." I giggle.
He raises his glass to meet mine and We toast before both taking a sip. I take the glass away from my mouth and Tom sniggers into his, before putting it down and laughing loudly.

I look at him, very confused.
But before I could ask what was wrong, he reaches out his hand and wipes my nose softly, still laughing.
I realise I had moved the glass too fast and the drink had splashed, leaving a drip on my nose.

"You are so messy. As bad as Skye and Zoe!!" He says, retracting his hand. He takes another sip from his glass and taps the sides.
After about 2 minutes of silently drinking, I look up.

"What is it like??" I ask, out of the blue.

Tom finishes his drink and puts down the glass.
"What do you mean?" He says, looking at me.

"Acting. Living in London. It must get pretty lonely" I finish my drink and place the glass on the table. I tuck my legs up and hug them.

"Well.. it is kind of lonely. I never get to see anyone apart from co-stars when I'm filming.. other than that, I'm all alone." He looks down at his shoes.

"Aww" I sigh "I would love to stay in London. There is so much to do, so much to see..." I smile over at him and lean forward back in the chair.

He sits in silence for a bit, in deep thought. Then, he suddenly looks up, a dazzle in his eye.

"What are you doing next week??" He asks, trying to hide his excitement. I think for a moment.

"Uh...Nothing. Why??" I smile at him.

He moves forward in his seat and places his hands on my knees.

"Come to London." he says quietly "I would love to show you around!"

I just stare at him.

"Seriously???" I say, thinking things through.
He nods, smiling widely.

"Oh wow. I.. I don't know what to say..." I stammer.

"Say yes!!!" he exclaims, before lowering his voice "I know some lovely places I can take you."
I sit back in my chair and think deeply.

I guess I could use the vacation, and I have always wanted to see London...

"Ummm, okay!" I say smiling softly.